Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 28 January 2019

January Favourites 2019


Wow!!! I haven't blogged in nearly a month - oops! Hopefully, there should be some more posts this next month as I've been on holiday as well as settling back into university life with friends as well as deadlines. It's already the end of January meaning time to reflect on my favourites from the past month.






Beauty Favourites





My latest lipstick to the collection MAC x Patrick Starrr 'Spank Me Santa' Lipstick has to be one of my favourites. For a start the packaging is gorgeous and as its part of the Christmas collection, its lovely red and sparkly. The shade is lovely with rosy brown tones. Perfectly matches most skin tones and eye shades.





Another lipstick that I've been loving this month is Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Babe, I received this lipstick for my birthday. The formulation and shade are gorgeous, the shade has red tones which has been perfect for the festive season.  

  

I do love trying new face products, differing coverages and formulations. Recently I've been loving Benefit Complexion Palette; there are 2 concealers, 2 bronzers (Hoola Lite and Hoola) and 2 highlighters (watts up and dandelion twinkle). The concealers have great coverage, especially for under eyes and blemishes. Hoola Lite is one of my favourite bronzers and 'Dandelion Twinkle' highlighter is a lovely shade for the cheekbones.




Winter is a time when personally my hand gets quite dry in the cold. I have 'an annual' tradition I buy Zoella's Beauty hand cream from her Christmas collection. This year was 'Reach for the Moon', I personally love the scent, refreshing with peppermint. And does keep your hand's moisture for a long time.
 




Other Favourites



At the end of last year, I binged watched Gossip Girl. So this past month I have done the same thing again!!! I seem to get through series quite quickly, usually as background noise whilst working. 


As a new years resolution, I wanted to be healthier, so if I wanted some sugar I reach for Rhubarb and Custard Sweets. They taste so good and are fairly low calorie. 


I do love a gin lemonade and my personal favourite is Gordon Pink Gin. Tastes so good and love the colour!


At the beginning of the month, I went to Lapland for my sisters birthday. It was a great time spent with family and experiencing new things.


Hope you have had a lovely January,

Please follow and comment on your January Favourites.

Sarah X



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig