Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 16 October 2019

A Autumn Pamper Evening 2019*


In today's post, I wanted to share my autumnal pamper evening, as recently in the UK its been cold and rainy so a pamper evening is very much needed. Some of the products mentioned in this post are Nivea and Dermalogica which I was kindly gifted.



I love to start a pamper evening with a shower/bath, so for shower gel, I use the Nivea Clay Flesh Shower Gel in Ginger and Basil*. As suggested on the bottle, it's a green shower gel which I love and is really lovely on the skin. Makes you feel all nice and clean, and the scent is lovely too. Nice and fresh!

For moisturiser the Nivea Fresh Cucumber and Matcha Tea Body Mousse*; a lovely foam which absorbs quickly. I do love a foam moisturiser as there's something different about them also. The packing is also nice and as it's slim doesn't take up much shelf space. Also, another refreshing scent which makes you feel lovely and smooth.



 One of my favourite things on a pamper evening is the skincare; a good face mask, toner, intensive moisturiser the full works!

After a cleansed face usually using the Garnier Micellar Water, I like to use an exfoliate. So my one of chose atm is the Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant*, as suggested a really nice soft exfoliate. Which makes your skin feel lovely and smooth but doesn't make your face bright red.

For a face mask; the Nivea Urban Skin Detox Mask* which is lovely. I do like a peel-off mask as it's quite satisfying peeling it off at the end. But it also helps get any dirt out of your pores which is an added bonus. A little goes a long way.

One of my favourite toners is the Pixi Rose Toner, gorgeous pink toner. I have honestly seen a change in the brightness of my skin using this product which a very much an added bonus. After my toner, I love to apply an acid serum so at the moment my favourite on is The Ordinary Lactic Acid serum. So naturally moisturising and great ingredients.

Last but by no means least, moisturiser I usually go between 2 moisturisers; Hasoft Instant Boost and the Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cacoon*. They are both so hydrating and makes your skin feel so nice! The Sleep Cacoon I use especially on days when I'm very tired and just want to relax.

Hope you like this post and have a lovely rest of the week!

Please comment on your favourite pamper evening essentials,

Sarah X



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig