Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Tuesday 29 October 2019

My Past Week in Lipsticks #12


Another week has past, meaning another range of makeup looks and lipstick wore. So in this post, I wanted to share my the lipstick that I wore over the past week as I am a bit of a lipstick addict.

Monday
One of my favourite autumnal shades is the MAC Patrick Starrr 'Spank Me Santa' lipstick. This is a gorgeous dusty rose shade, which has lovely red undertones. Which goes with a range of makeup looks, I personally love it with the a simply bronze eye.

Tuesday
A simple lip look is the NYX Soft Matte Lip in 'Cannes', it's a gorgeous and goes with a variety of looks. Personally I love this lip with the CT Bronzed Garnet or any look really. It's also a good lip to put on and leave the door,

Wednesday 
Most people has a their pale nude lipstick of chose, MAC 'Patisserie' Lipstick is mine. It's a pale pinky beige lip which looks lovely with a slightly darker smokey eye, as well as a small amount of the lips and buffed in looks lush.

Thursday
Thursday is my day off uni day, so I usually go for my quick and simple no makeup makeup look, usually as I only pop out for some fresh air. Therefore Fenty Beauty Lipgloss was worn as it's a lovely natural gloss but adds something really nice and put together to the look.

Friday 
Sometime you can't beat a CT lipstick, Friday is one of my busiest days so I grab what lip I love and throw it in my bag. This past week was my trusty Charlotte Tilbury 'English Beauty' Lipstick, lovely pink shade which is like a your lips but better sort of look.

Saturday 
L'Oreal JLO Lipstick is a lipstick which I hadn't actually used for a while and got out of my collection. A lovely pink lipstick with a lush cream formulation which is goes with all makeup looks and also simple and elegant. I love this shade, with its pale pink undertones.

Sunday 
Matte liquid lipsticks are one of my favourites in the autumn, sometimes can be a bit drying on the lips. But the Sleek Matte Me 'Birthday Suit' Liquid lipstick is a lovely brown pinky nude with a velvet formulation which isn't drying on the lips. And as its a Sunday the long lasting formation was especially prominent after eating a huge roasts and coffees and it still looking like I just applied it.


Hope you like this post.

Please comment on your go to lipsticks of the moment.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig