Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Tuesday 22 October 2019

Rimmel Magnifeyes Eyeshadow Palette Spice | Affordable Autumnal Palette


I LOVE autumnal makeup; the copper, red and gold eyeshadow look or smokey brown eyes. One of the best affordable autumnal palettes I have found is the Rimmel Magnifeyes Eyeshadow Palette Spice. Rimmel is one of my favourite drugstore or even my favourite drugstore brand. The formulations of their products and affordable as well. I have had my eye on the Urban Decay Heat palette for a while but this looks like a lovely dupe.


The palette contains 12 stunning shades; a range of warm orange, red, coppery shades. The formulations of the shades are so good; pigmented, blendable and no fall out which is a bonus! The pigmentation of the matte and shimmer shades also doesn't differ which sometimes happens in the cheaper more affordable palette.
The formulations are consistent; one of my favourite shades is the pinky copper (5th shade) - definitely my go-to lid shade. Then a mixture of the matte shades are lovely for the crease, light transition shade then blending it out and smoking it with the darker shades. It can create day soft looks or more of an evening dramatic looks. The undertones of the palette also really compliment my green eyes which is a bonus.

The packaging of the palette is quite simple; one thing which would be lovely if the palette had a small mirror. To make it better for travel hopefully, it's quite streamlined therefore fits in your bag easily. I don't use the brushes provided as they aren't the best; so I use my trusty Real Techniques blending brush and the Spectrum Collection lid brush.


Overall I'm obsessed with this palette!!!! Gorgeous shades, pigmentation and formulation, I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an autumnal warm tones palette.

Hope you like this post and I have changed my schedule to Tuesday and Thursdays as that works better for me. So hope you have a lovely rest of your week!

Please comment on your favourite autumnal palettes.
Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig