Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 31 October 2019

Time For Sleep ...


Student life is exhausting; I swear 90% of the time you feel sleep deprived haha. Mainly from being social, long lecture days and binge watching Gilmore girls. So any things to help get me to sleep is an added bonus. So in today's post I wanted to share a few things that I have use to try and get the perfect night sleep.



Skincare



I do love my skincare; Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cacoon* is my favourite that I have previously mentioned in my blog. But it's a gel-cream formulation which contains a variety of nourishing oils;
tamarind seed extract to help hydrate the skin, wu-zhu-uu Extract to brighten the skin and persian silk tree extract to help with skin fatigue. The smell is so relaxing, reminds me of a spa which is lovely as it contains lavender oils.
The packaging is really cute, a little cylinder dispenser with the twisty lid to unlock and to push to get product out. It's really cute and I do love the Dermalogica packaging. 
The formulation is really nice and sinks into the skin really easily, leaving the skin feel and look so refreshed even if sometimes you don't.


Audiobook 



I'm not to much of a reader and recently I've got into audiobooks. I have just finished 'Becoming by Michelle Obama' which was so good. I've wanted to write this book for while, but I'm so glad I've finally got round to reading it as I love it. This audiobook I listened to on walks to uni and travelling. But at night I've been listening to Penguin’s ‘Sleep Tales’, some calming tales really help get you to sleep. There's also hours of them so plenty of tales to listen to.


Pillow Spray



This is more of a new one for me, I got this last year in my advent calendar and I love it! This is for the days that I'm really struggling to get to sleep or I know that I need to get up early in the morning. The one I've been using is This Works Deep Pillow Spray which contains lavender, camomile and vetivert.  Firstly I was quite spectacle on whether it would work, but to my surprise it does which is amazing! I love the fact it's also transportable so great for travel and tucking it into your bag.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment on things that help get you to sleep.

Sarah X

* this post contains products kindly gifted by Dermalogica but all opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig