Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 14 October 2019

Quick Autumnal Makeup Routine 2019


After a month break, I'm finally back blogging, some of you may have seen on my Instagram that I was on a volunteering holiday for a few weeks. But recently I've been getting back into the swing of uni so my little blog took a back seat.
So since the last post, it's been cold and windy in England - very autumnal. Therefore the autumnal makeup looks have made their yearly appearance. From the berry lip, smokey or copper eye and a bit more coverage on the skin. In today's post, I wanted to share my quick makeup look for the days when I'm in a rush.


Brows & Eyes

The brow product that I have been using for a while is the Rimmel Powder Duo in 002 Medium Brown. The powder duo contains a light brown powder as well as a slightly darker brown wax. The mixture of both powders creates the perfect brow shade for me. I do use the little brush also to apply product then the spoolie to shape the brows.


For a simple and quick eye, I am loving the Charlotte Tilbury Bronzed Garnet Eyeshadow Pencil. A lovely pigmented eyeshadow which is easy to apply. Some amount on the lid and blended with a bit of bronzer/brown shade in the crease creates an easy autumnal eye look. I love that the undertones in the Bronzed Garnet compliment my green eyes which is an added bonus.



I do love a good mascara, recently been using an old favourite the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. Firstly I really like the limited rose gold/pink packaging which is perfect for the upcoming festival season. The formulation and the applicator brush are great, grabs every lash. Adds lengths and volume and doesnt transfer/flake which is a bonus especially in these colder/wet months.

Face

For the base I use this Rimmel duo; Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation and Rimmel Lasting Matte 'Illuminator' Concealer. The Rimmel foundation has lovely coverage and pigmentation, it is also lightweight on the skin. For under-eye circles I apply some of the illuminator concealers to cover any pigmentation and under-eye bags. It also helps neaten up any eye makeup and helps brighten up the face.



To add a bit more colour to my ghostly pale complexion I use the ABH Light Light-Medium Contour Kit. To set my face I use a mixture of the 3 powder shades, then a mixture of the bronzer/contour shades to add shape and warmth to my face.

To add a bit of a winter glow, the highlighter of chose is the Colourpop x Zoella 'Swipe Right' Highlighter. A pigmented highlighter with pink relexes and looks good on most skintones. The fine powder blends into the skin really quickly/easily. I apply it to my cheekbones, brow bone and inner corners.

Lips

Usually, I have 2 moods for autumnal lips; berry or nude. If it's berry lip; Rimmel 107 is a classic. Or more a muted bold lip, the Clinique Super Strawberry Chubby Stick. For nude, you can't beat a Charlotte Tilbury English Beauty for the finishing touch.



Hope you like this post and have a fab start to the week!

Please comment on your favourite autumnal makeup look.

Sarah X

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. As a basic rule of thumb, the more developers a website provides the higher, since this implies there's a larger variety of video games on offer. The bulk of the RTP is in Free Spins, and the best approach to get 바카라 사이트 into Free Spins is to play utilizing the Bonus Bet. This will increase the RTP and makes it more likely so that you can} land Free Spins, bigger multipliers and options.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig