Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 23 August 2019

First Impression: Rimmel Lasting Matte 'Illuminator' Concealer


It's Friday, and as its a bank holiday its a 3 day weekend! Today I wanted to share my first impressions on the Rimmel Lasting Matte 'Illuminator' Concealer. It's been a while since I purchased a Rimmel concealer. So when I saw the 2 for £10 Rimmel offer at Boots I thought it was a good opportunity to try it.


Firstly the packaging is quite classic; with the clear tube, black lid and writing. It does remind me a bit like the Collection lasting perfection concealer.

The formulation is lovely; I wasn't sure on how illuminating a soft matte full coverage concealer can be.  But the full coverage is good especially for my under eye circles. It has a quite long lasting I did have to top up the concealer once to cover up the under eye circles. But with most concealer I have to top it up throughout the day to keep my under eye looking bright and awake!! On the other hand the concealer didn't crease at all throughout the day which was a bonus. I did set it a bit with some powder to help it not crease or set.

As you can tell from the photo this concealer defintely has yellow tones to help counteract the purpleness under the eyes. The range has 11, which is quite limited but hopefully there's a shade for everyone. Also it's quite nice that most concealer shades match the foundation shades.



Overall, I'm really pleased with this concealer that it does cover and illumate my undereye circles.

Sarah X

SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template by pipdig