Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 12 August 2019

Rimmel Stay Satin 'It Girl' Liquid Lipstick


Happy Monday!! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I do love liquid lipstick, as I like the long-lasting formulation so will last all day. Before I had only tired liquid matte lipstick which can be quite drying but I recently got the Rimmel Stay Satin Liquid Lipstick in It Girl. Rimmel had a deal if you spent £12 you got a free summer gift which contained one of their eyeshadows and this gorgeous lip. 



To start with the packaging of the Rimmel Stay Satin 'It Girl' Liquid Lipstick is classic. I love that the packaging shows the shade of the lipstick. So you know exactly what shade you are buying, and for Rimmel it can show the shade range they have bought out. 



The Rimmel Stay Satin 'It Girl' Liquid Lipstick is a pinky-brown nude (haha classic me shade!). But does have some red undertones making it a slightly darker nude The share compliments my ghostly skin tone really nicely and goes with most eye looks. 


As previously mentioned liquid matte lipsticks can be quite drying on the lips. So I was intrigued by how the formulation would differ to make it a satin finish. As usual I prime the lips with a lip balm and honestly, it glides on and doesn't cling on to dry patches. It doesn't feel uncomfortable on the lips which are a bonus. I do have to admit that it slightly drying if you don't apply lip balm as a basis for the lip. The finish is as it says on the tube 'satin' so like a matte but with a slight sheen glossy finish. I love this finish, as it's a nice balance of matte and gloss that's comfortable on the lip but has a long-wearing formulation. 


 Hope you like this post, please comment if you have tried any of the Rimmel Satin Lips.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig