Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 19 March 2018

Pink Beauty Favourites


Pink is one of my favourite colours so I do have a lot of pink makeup whether that's eyeshadow, blush or lipsticks, especially in spring and summer. So I wanted to share some of my favourite pink makeup items: 


One of my favourite drugstore lipsticks is the L’Oreal JLO Nude Lipstick, I have mentioned this lipstick quite a few times on my blog. I love the pink nude colour, the formulation and the longevity of the lipstick. This is probably one of the most for lipsticks in my collection which shows how much I love it! For me it’s slightly pinker version of your lips but better. 


I do love a Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks - for a start the packaging but the formulation and pigmentation are gorgeous. I love the rosy pink tones of Charlotte Tilbury Kidman's Kiss Lipstick - it's much more of a brighter pink which is gorgeous in the summer. A gold/brown eye and this lipstick is my go to during the summer months. As its one of Charlotte’s Matte Revolution lipsticks is long wearing and it doesn’t transfer that much throughout the day.


A cream eyeshadow are also quick and easy to use in the morning especially when I'm in a rush . And my go to is the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Rose Gold - the shade is gorgeous (its a very me colour - pink/rose/gold with some shimmer). I love this on the lid with some of my bronzer in the crease.


Everyone loves a bit of glitter now and then - one of my favourites is the MAC Pigment in Whisper Pink. It’s beautiful light pink pigment with flexes of glitter in it. Its creates a binging highlighter or I like it on the lid with a smokey crease.


I’m not the biggest fan of blush mainly because my skin is pink undertones and I have naturally pink cheeks. So I don’t want a blush which is going to make my cheeks the colour I’m trying to cover up with foundation. But I love the Lancome Subtil Blush as it.s a very delicate pink with some shimmer. So one the days I fill like my makeup is missing something or I’m not feeling too good, I apply this to the apples of my cheeks to add some colour back to my cheeks.


One of my go-to palettes in the summer months is the Tanya Burr Cosmetics Palette in My Paradise . A gorgeous array of rose golds and pinky shades, great for summer. AAs the palette is cute compact great for your travel makeup bag or your everyday makeup bag.



I hope you like this post and please comment your favourite pink makeup item.

Sarah x















SHARE:

26 comments

  1. Love the look of the palette! Really is perfect for Summer time~

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lotte and it's my go to palette for summer!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. That palette looks so lovely! I feel like I need it.

    http://littlemissmelanie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Mel and it is a gorgeous palette.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. That Charlotte Tilbury lipstick looks gorgeous - I love the Matte Revolution lipsticks.
    Also, I'd love to get that Maybelline Colour Tattoo, I bet it would look amazing under the shades in the Naked 3 Palette xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katrina and I haven't got the Naked 3 palette but I might get it as I love its pink shades.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. That eyeshadow palette looks so beautiful!

    Candice | beautycandyloves.co.za

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and I agree I love the TB palette.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. I'm the exact same as you when it comes to blush! I get so much redness in my cheeks that I avoid blush because why would I put it on when I've just hid it all?! But I'm getting curious, might have to go to a counter and try that Lancome blush for myself!

    Lisa | www.ohluna.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lisa and I'm so glad I'm not the only one and I would highly recommend it.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. The title of this blog post drew me in, I LOVE pink haha! I have been meaning to try the Maybelline colour tattoos for absolutely ages! I'll deffo have to pick one up now you said it's your go-to xx

    https://itsmeganelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Megan and I would highly recommend the colour tattoos - they are so good. And I'm glad you like someone else likes pink too xx
      Sarah X

      Delete
  7. Nice selection of pink products I like the look of that palette 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Jen and I'm glad you like this collection of pink products.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  8. That Tanya Burr palette looks so pretty, I really need to try out more of her makeup collection x

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Gemma and I highly recommend Tanya Burr cosmetics.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  9. Oooh just in time for spring! Pink is the best colour this season!
    Emma | emmadrury.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Emma and I agree I love pink for spring.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  10. Loveeee the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick! Gorgeous photos xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hayley and I'm glad you like these photos - means alot.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  11. Ohh these are all so pretty!

    http://goddessguide.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Shauna and I think so too.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  12. I love that palette so much, it's so beautiful 🌸✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie x | www.alishavalerie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alisha and I agree this palette is beautiful.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  13. omg that Tanya Burr palette is so dreamy!! Lovely picks gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig