Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 14 March 2018

My Top 5 Products From Tanya Burr Cosmetics


Tanya Burr Cosmetics is one of my favourite makeup brands and when I mention Tanya Burr's products in other posts people have commented that they would love to try her products. So I thought I would share my 5 favourite products from Tanya Burr Cosmetics. And I hope this helps anyone who wants to try the brand but doesn't know which products to try first. 




 Face Illuminator in 'Forever Summer' 



This face illuminator is a gorgeous pearly pink cream highlighter which is really easy to blend on to your cheekbones. The formulation is really creamy and long-wearing. The pigmentation is really good too - you apply a bit for an everyday glow or apply a bit more for a more dramatic highlighter. Personally, I apply this product with my ring finger as I find that's the easiest for cream highlighters.


Selfie Flick Eye Liner 



I mentioned this quite a few times on my blog recently but OMG I love this eyeliner so much! The formulation is so pigmented - it's a proper intense black, which is perfect for winged eyeliner which I wear most days. The brush is so easy to use to create accurate wings as well as a thin line on the lash line. The formulation is also lovely and long wearing and doesn't smudge which is perfect for every day.



Pink Cocoa Lipstick



This is probably one of my most worn lipsticks - this is gorgeous for every day. It's a pinky brown nude which is great for every day and for every season. The formula of the lipstick itself is stunning, it has a super creamy texture which is enriched with Vitamin E and a satin finish which feels so lightweight and nourishing on the lips.

Perfect Brow Palette



As you can probably see this brow palette has been well used and I've hit on 2 of the 4 shades. This palette I use every day by mixing 'Pebble' and 'Hot Cocoa' and I use the brush in the palette too as its actually quite good for a palette brush. I also really like this as eyeshadows as crease shades or the light one has a base to set your eye base. As they are pigmented but also blend nicely. 

'Lunch Date' Lip Gloss



This is something I'm more likely to wear in summer but I love the formulation and pigmentation of the lipgloss. My personal favourite is Lunch Date it's a gorgeous nude lip gloss perfect for every day as well as lip toppers. To make your lipsticks are nude or more glossy.

I hope you like this post.

Please comment if you have tried Tanya Burr products if you have whats your favourite products. 

Sarah X


SHARE:

16 comments

  1. The lipstick and lip gloss look like the perfect nude pair!
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Amber and it is - great for everyday!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice and I agree!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I love the packaging of the Tanya Burr products, I bought one of the lip glosses when they came out originally and loved it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katrina and I agree love the packaging of Tanya's products.
      Sarah X
      Which lip gloss did you buy? X

      Delete
  4. I've never tried Tanya Burr products as they don't appeal to my colour tastes personally but these look lovely! That lipstick is pretty X

    Lisa | www.ohluna.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lisa and the lipstick is pretty. I guess the brand is quite natural/nude so not for everyone.
      Sarah x

      Delete
  5. Tanya Burr Cosmetics is one of my favourite brands, I adore all of the makeup she brings out as you know it's going to be awesome. Thank you for sharing 🌸✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie x | www.alishavalerie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alisha and I totally agree - I love all of Tanya's new releases.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. I love how pretty the packaging of her products is, so cute!

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Gemma I agree that the packaging is really cute.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  7. I’ve still to try out this brand, you have some fab picks.

    http://littlemissmelanie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Mel and I would highly recommend trying TB cosmetics if you want to try a new brand.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  8. The fact that you've hit pan on two of the brow shades makes me want to buy it even more!I love Tanya! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Angela - hitting pan is a good side to show that I love this product.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig