Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 25 June 2017

50 Questions You've Never Been Asked


Hi chappes,

I was tagged mt the lovely Em from https://outofteabags.com to complete the 50 Questions You've Never Been Asked. I love writing these posts. 


1. What is your favourite candle scent?
Bath and Body Works Candle in 'Thousand Wishes' -I love this scent so much 

2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Probably Tanya Burr (she probably counts as a celebrity) as she's amazing at makeup and baking. And I love her fashion sense.

3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Shawn Mendes as he seems a nice guy and I love his songs. And i could go traveling whilst he's on tour.

4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I do love a good wedding -probably mid to late 20s5. Do you know a hoarder?
Yes - I'm quite a sedimental person

6. Can you do the splits?
I really wish I could but I can't X

7. How old were you when you learned to ride a bike?
5/6 probably - can't really remember to be honest

8. How many Oceans have you swam in?
3 I think

9. How many countries have you visited?
Around 15 i think - my favourites definitely Canada and Norway

10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
My Dad was in the RAF 

11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
At the moment I love Sophie Grace

12. What would you name your son if you had one?
I'm not sure - I like George or Alfred

13. What’s the worst grade you’ve got in a test?
U - it was a really hard paper ( Everyone in the class did)

14. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
Tracy Beaker or when I was really little the Tweenies

15. What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
I don't celebrate Halloween - so I never dressed up

16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I've 2 Harry Potter books - prefer watching the films

17. Would you rather have an American or a British accent?
British  

18. Did your Mother go to University?
Yes - St Andrews to do Languages

19. Are your grandparents still married?
Yes

20. Have you ever taken Kerate lessons?
Nope - to scared too  

21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Yep - the one of the Muppets 

22. What was the first amusement park you went to?
Drayton Manor 

23. What language beside your native language would you like to be fluent in?
Italian - as I love Italy

24. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
Grey

25. Is your father bald?
Nope

26. Do you know any triplets?
No - but I do know a quadruplet

27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
I hadn't watched either

28. Have you ever had Indian food?
YES - I love Indian food, one of my faves

29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
Nandos

30. Have you ever been to Nandos?
YES!!! I do love a good Nandos 

31. Do you belong to and warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers etc)
Nope - didn't know they existed 

32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
I'm not sure

33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Sar or Sazzie

34. Who is your favourite person in the world?
That question is to hard - does my cat count

35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
City - probably because I live in the countryside now so I dance a change. I'm in love with London.

36. Can you whistle?
Yep - and I can wobble whistle which is quite high pitch

37. Do you sleep with a night light?
Yep

38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I try too - sometimes I run out of time

39. What medical conditions do you have?
None

40. How many times have you been to hospital?
None - apart from when I was born

41. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yep but not for a while

42. Where do you buy your jeans?
New Look - but I would love to try some Topshop jeans as they look so good 

43. What was the last compliment you got?
Some compliment me on my hair

44. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Rarely

45. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Just English Breakfast Tea 

46. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
6 - not many, but enough for everyday 

47. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
Christianity as thats what I been raised to believe 

48. How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
7/8 I think 

49. Why do you have a blog?
I started this blog because i had the confidence to write one and i wanted to write this blog for a hobby.

50. Name 5 of your favourite albums ever
1. 25 by Adele
2. Places by Lea Michele
3. Illuminate by Shawn Mendes 
4. 21 by Adele
5. Glory Days by Little Mix

I tag : Kate Rose and LuxuryBlush

Hope you like this post and thanks again Em for nominating me.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I can't believe you know some quadruplets that's so cool! I loved reading this ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Em and nominating me and I'm really glad you liked this post. Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Ooooh this seems like such a fun tag to do. It was cool to get to know more about you. And Illuminate by Shawn Mendes is just perfection. x Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Nikita and I'm glad you like this tag. And Shawn Mendes is amazing!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. This tag was cool! I love it xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/06/the-best-15-dresses-for-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Ana and I really like you like this post.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. Love the name Sophie Grace! And my dog is my favourite person so I can relate :)
    Alice Xx
    blacktulipbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice and I thought Sophie Grace was cute name. And I love my cat as I can say anything to her without her not judging. ;)
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the tag! I loved reading through your answers, it's so great to get to know other bloggers!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and your welcome - I love your blog. And I really like finding out more about bloggers especially to those blogs I read regularly.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. You've been to so many countries, I'm jealous! This is a really cool tag x

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and I'm glad you like this tag. And we do love travelling as a family as thats why we travel quite a lot.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  7. Woah you've been to loads of countries!! I really want to go to Canada xx
    Liv
    livslack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Liv and I love Canada its a gorgeous place - I went to Vancouver and its so nice.
      Sarah x

      Delete
  8. Loved this post as it was so interesting!! I love Tracy Beaker and I love the name George and Sophie Grace!! Also I would definitely recommend Topshop jeans!!
    Kate Xx
    http://www.luxekate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate and I'm glad you like this post. I would definitely need to try some Topshop jeans.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  9. Great post! This was really interesting! Tracy Beaker was my favourite tv show! xo

    Hanney | www.blogabouthanney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I'm glad you like this post. And I loved Tracy Beaker - watched Tracy Beaker Returns.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  10. A really nice post! I honestly wish Tanya Burr was my sister too it would be ace and she would give the best sisterly advice! Wow you've done well never having to visit a hospital, I hope you keep it that way!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lauryn and I'm glad you like this post. And I will try and not end up in hospital ;)
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig