Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 26 June 2017

Maybelline the Colossal Go Extreme Mascara


Hi chappes,

I am a massive mascara fanatic - I love trying new mascara. I'm a big fan of the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara so I wanted to try some other of Maybelline mascaras. And I came across the Maybelline Go Extreme mascara in leather black.This mascara was one of there new ones for the London Fashion week.



The applicator is huge - the double pump wand adds an extra shot of volume. It claims to make your lashes x16 larger - I'm not sure if its 16x larger but it does add a lot of volume. As the brush is bigger it can pick up all your lashes which is great. 
I look for curl, volume and length in my mascara - and this adds all without bing clumpy. I find thats it's so hard to find in a mascara which adds volume but doesn't make your lashes clumpy or stick together. It's also a really nice layering mascara - so you can wait for the first layer to try and apply another layer if you want a more fuller lashes.

One downside - which is very small, its not a very good bottom lash mascara as the brush is so big its very hard not to get mascara under your eyes.

I do love this mascara - great for everyday and night.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'll have to try this one, i'm such a huge fan of maybelline mascaras!
    Holly x | http://www.thechroniclesofholly.com/ | https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Holly and I would highly recommend this mascara - it's lovely.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig