Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 16 June 2017

Summer Beauty Wishlist 2017


Hi chappes,

I love writing this post as one i love summer makeup and two I can show my favourite new in products. I wrote a similar post last year and it seemed popular.

Kylie Cosmetic Vacation Bundle



I have always love the look of Kylie Cosmetic products- never purchased any and this collection looks AMAZING!! I watched Jeffre Star review yesterday on it and they look so pigmented and the highlighters are so glowing.

Benefit Hoola Lite Powder


I love Hoola bronzer but as I'm quite okay very pale it can look quite muddy or is too dark. So when Benefit said they released a light version of Hoola I was very excited. So I'm definitely going to pick this up soon.


Urban Decay 'Naked Skin Shapeshifter' light medium shift contour palette


I love Urban Decay makeup and this palette looks lovely and has a range of product which is perfect for travelling. It contains a range of cream concealers and contours as well as powder contouring face products.

Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette


I have love Jaclyn channel for awhile and when she released this palette collaboration with Morphe I was so happy for her. And this palette is gorgeous with a range of shades - neutrals and bright colours.

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer


Estee always bring gorgeous bronzers out every summer and beauty youtubers and bloggers highly recommend them. So I would love to try it.


Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X


SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Wow the Hoola Light looks great! my face is always too pale when I fake tan, so I am definitely going to have to pick some of this up- lovely post x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lauryn and I'm glad you like this post - means a lot. I totally agree - Hoola Lite does look great and I hope to get it tomorrow.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Hoola light looks great for us pale people! Plus totally agree about Kylie's summer collection, everything looks stunning!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I'm looking forward to trying Hoola Lite especially. I would love to try some of Kylie makeup - its looks gorgeous.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. All these products look so gorgeous, if only I could afford them all! Think I'm going to have to try at least the Hoola Lite as everyone raves about the original but i'm a pale girl like you!
    Alice X
    blacktulipbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice and I wish I could afford them all you. Same - out of all of them I will definitely try and get Hoola Lite.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. All of these products look so so nice; i bet if you had the money you would buy them all hehe.

    Leigh | sophialeigh.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you commenting Leigh and definitely if I had the money I would buy all of these and so much more ;)
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. I didn't want the Jaclyn x Morphe palette until I watched her swatch video yesterday, every shade looked gorgeous and more wearable than I thought! x

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and I totally agree every shade does look gorgeous X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. That Urban Decay Contour Palette looks gorgeous! Might have to get my hands on that! xo

    Hanney | www.blogabouthanney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I definitely need to swatch the palette probably as it does look really pretty and great for travelling.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  7. Loving your wishlist! You have some great picks here, that morph pallet looks stunning, all those shades are gorgeous.

    Jordanne || Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Jordanne and I'm glad you like this wishlist. And I totally agree that the Morphe palette is gorgeous.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  8. Really enjoyed this post! You have made me want all off these products now. Really want to get my hands on the Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette as well. :)
    Megan http://itsmeganquinn.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Megan and I'm glad you like this post. I would love to try the Morphe palette too - hope its available in the Uk.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig