Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 21 June 2017

What's In My June Makeup Bag


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share what I have in my  June Makeup Bag - I love these posts. As you can see what others favourites are of the month and you may see some products you haven't tried before.


 With these products you can create a range of products from everyday to smokey evening looks. And the bronzer and highlighter is great for a summer glory makeup.
And my makeup bag is the Zoella one part of her Sweet Inspirations collection. Its lovely, big and great for travelling.

Face


L'Oreal Hydra Genius Moisturising Lotion

Revlon Colourstay Foundation

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Hoola Lite Bronzer

Tanya Burr Forever Summer Highlighter 


Eyes and Brows



Benefit Gimme Brow

Urban Decay Palette

KIKO 01 Eyeshadow

Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner 

Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara 

Lips 


This depends but this are my lipsticks featured in my latest Past Week in Lipsticks - quite a lot of pink tones do accord in the summer.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I love the Naked palette, I need to start using mine more! Love this sort of post x

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and I love the Naked Palette and I'm glad you like this post.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love the look of L'Oreal Hydra Genius Moisturising Lotion might have to give that a try! xo

    Hanney | www.blogabouthanney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and I would highly recommend the L'Oral Hydra Genius Lotion - its lovely.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. Love this post! It's great to find new everyday go to products! Such a rush in the mornings so these are definitely great!

    With love, Tanya x
    www.tantalks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Tanya and I'm glad you like this post - means a lot. I love finding new everyday products to go to too as I'm always rushed in the mornings.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. Wow can I please have your makeup!! The Hoola light looks great, I am tempted to pick it up as I always thought the original Hoola would be too dark for my fair skin!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lauryn and I would highly recommend the Hoola Lite it's gorgeous - great for pale skin.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. I love that Naked palette so much, it is definitely my favourite! Great selection of products!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I love the Naked palette so much - its gorgeous. And I'm glad you like my selection of products.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. Super jelly of your Urban Decay palette hehe... but if I bought one I wouldn't know what to do with it. I have little eyelids (sob) so eyeshadow just looks ridiculous on me. Winged eye liner however, winner! Hah.

    Looove the Rimmel powder, I use it daily! It's always in my bag.

    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Claudia and I love my Naked Palette but thats a shame. You could try and recreate a crease like Nikki Tutorials. And you can't go wrong with a winged eyeliner though. I use the Rimmel daily - its amazing!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  7. Love this naked palette! I have had it ages and it's still my go to! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Gee and I love my Naked palette - I always seem to go back to it.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig