Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 19 June 2017

Bath and Body Works 'Live Fresh' Body Lotion


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to talk about my favourite body lotion of the moment - the Bath and Body Works 'Live Fresh'. Its a great summer lotion which smells so good.


I picked this up last summer on holiday as we don't have Bath and Body Works in the Uk. But that would be AMAZING!

I love the Shea and Vitamin E extracts in the lotion. It makes fast-absorbing and makes the skin feel really nourished. The lotion is also really not greasy as thats the feeling I hate when you can feel the lotion still absorbing into the skin.
A nice lotion is great as there is nothing better than soft, nourished legs in the summer. 

I would love to try some more lotions in different scents as I love them so much.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. It'd be so good to have a Bath and Body Works in the UK, their products seem amazing! This one sounds so good!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and it would be amazing if Bath and Body Work came to the UK - all my money would be spent on it.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I really hope to try some of their stuff one day, I hope they eventually come to the UK! Ive heard such good things, will have to pick some up if I ever get to America :)
    Alice Xx
    blacktulipbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice and I love Bath and Body Works - I really hope it comes to the Uk.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I wish you could buy Bath and Body Works in the UK!! Their autumn candles look incredible xx
    Liv
    livslack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Liv and I love there candles - they are gorgeous. And I would love Bath and Body Works to come to the Uk.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. I feel like I need to make an order fro bath and body works! This sounds like it would smell amazing! I also love the packaging it just makes me think of holiday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lauryn and I feel like making an order too. And I totally agree the packaging looks like holiday.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig