Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 7 June 2017

My Favourite Highlighter Combo Summer 2017


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my favourite highlighter combo - perfect for everyday and summer. Cream and powder highlighter is much more glowing then just powder highlighter.


The two products I use are:

Kiko Eyeshadow in 01 
&
Tanya Burr Cheek Illuminator in Forever Summer.

Tanya Burr cream highlighter is a great pink highlighter shade, very nice by its really nice by itself. Great for a natural glow for summer.
But with the powder highlighter one top its a very glowy highlighter, the top of the cheekbones look amazing and flawless. This glow is perfect for the next couple of summer months. I also love that the price of the two highlighters together is less than £10 which is so affordable.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig