Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 9 June 2017

What I've Been Reading, Watching and Listening To Lately June 2017


Hi chappes,

One of my favourite bloggers 'Pint Sized Beauty' wrote a similar post and I love it! So I wanted to write my version of what I've been reading, watching and listening too recently.


Reading - To be honest I don't really like reading books. But I'm a big fan of reading magazines whether thats the Hello magazine or cooking magazines. At the moment I love reading the Slimming World magazines as they have seem really nice low calorie, healthy recipes. But also some inspirational stories of people who have lost a lot of weight.

Watching - To be like dramas/soaps so I love Hollyoaks - best show ever! But I also have been watching the final episodes of Pretty Little Liars. And on Wednesday a new drama walked 'Ackley Bridge' started which I have been watching. Oh and Love Island, I watched it last year and I really liked it so I was excited when it was announced it would be back this summer - 7 weeks of TV sorted!!

I'm also a massive fan of Youtube, so I love watching Pointlessblog, Zoella, Tanya Burr, In the Frow, Louise Pentland  and quite a lot more..

Listening - There is a lot of music I've liked at the moment like Harry Styles new album, Lea Michele album as well as some of my favourite music - Adele 25. I also have been listening to all the music played at the 'One Love, Manchester' concert which was Amazing! 

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Been seriously trying to read more , but its so hard when you literally have mo free time.

    Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting Candice and I have that problem at the moment too as I'm revising for exams but its nice to have a break and read, watch and listen to something.
    Sarah Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its always to see what others have in taste. Thanks for sharing!

    Alexis|| https://lidsandtricks.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alexis and I'm glad you like this post - means alot X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. I love Adele's newest album, although 21 might be my favorite! Those shows sound really interesting, I've never heard of many of them x

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and I love Adeles 25 and 21 are both my favourites. I would recommend these shows - they are all amazing!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. This was a fun post, really liked it! And i've been watching PLL at the moment too - can't believe it's almost over! Can't wait to find out who AD is, hope it'll be a shock. Was so disappointed who the last A was.
    Holly x http://www.thechroniclesofholly.com/ / https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Holly and I'm so glad you like this post - means a lot. I can't believe PLL is almost over either, I'm going to miss it! I was slightly disappointed with A as well - I have no clue who AD is.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig