Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 2 June 2017

Skincare Routine June 2017


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write an updated skincare routine as I haven't write one since January and my skincare routine does change between winter and summer. 


I start by taking off my face - at the moment I'm using the Garnier Micellar Water and I apply this on some cotton wool pads. I first take off my eye makeup then my face.
To make sure I have taken off all my face makeup I use the Clean and  Clear Face Wash to make sure my face is all nice and clean. And this face wash also contains special ingredients to prevent spots or breakout.
At the moment I apply two moisturises - L'Oreal Hydra Genius Moisturiser and the Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturisers as my skin got rather dry over winter.

Hope you like this post. And please comment your favourite eye cream or serum as I would love to try some new ones.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Everyone says such great things about the Garnier Micellar water and I've yet to try it. I have been reaching for every soothing moisturizing product I can get my hands on.

    A Sparkle Of Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Anna and I would highly recommend the Garnier Micellar Water its great for taking off your makeup.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I use the garnier as well, i'm a big fan of it for eyemakeup too. Haven't used the other products but i'm always a lover of trying new skincare. Lovely post.
    Holly x / http://www.thechroniclesofholly.com/ / https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Holy and I'm really glad you like this post - means a lot. I don't think I've tried the eye makeup remover before - definitely have to give it a go. I love trying new skincare too part from her skin is rather sensitive so I love when products work and don't make me break out.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig