Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 12 June 2017

My Past Week in Lipsticks #3


Hi chappes,

Hope you have all had a nice week. Today I wanted to share my week in lipsticks as my last one seemed popular and it also shows my go to lip products are the moment.


Monday was a no makeup day so I'm on study leave for my exams so I just wore lip balm. My favourite lip balm has to be the Maybelline Baby Lips. Its really affordable and great at keeping your lips moisturised through out the day.


Tuesday -I went for a gold summer eye using Urban Decay 'Half Baked' eyeshadow so I wanted a matte nude with  slight pink tone. So MAC x FleurdeForce and this was the perfect lipstick to go with the eye. It finished off a summer glowy look.


Wednesday- I was in of a rush due to having a morning exam so just out bronzer on my lids so when for my go to long lasting liquid - NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cannes. Its a great through on lipstick and I love the colour.

Thursday -As the UK has had very nice weather recently - my lips have got dry by the sun. So I wanted a moisturising lipstick - the lipstick that came to mind was my YSL Rouge Volupte in 47. A gorgeous everyday nude.

Friday -I was in a very spring/summer mood so I went for my Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in Kidmans Kiss - I vex pigmented rosy pink. Great for this season and so long wearing.

Saturday - I had a family event so I wanted a long lasting liquid and a had a pinky eye so wanted a pink lip to go with that. So I chose the Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in 'Crush'- lovely and pigmented - gorgeous colour.

Sunday was a travelling/relaxing day so I went to my most worn lipstick my Kate Moss 045 lipstick. Gorgeous tones and great throw on lipstick for a bit of colour of the lips.

Hope you lie this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. YSL lipstick looks gorgeous, the packaging is to die for! I love baby lips for no makeup days!
    Nicole x Nicoleannx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Nicole and I totally agree- the YSL packaging is really cute. And the baby lips are great for everyday and especially on no makeup days.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous selection of lipsticks! You really can't beat YSL, I mean that packaging is insane!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah X And totally agree you can't beat a YSL lipstick - they are gorgeous X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. GIRL WHAT IS YOUR SECRET??? HOW DO YOU POST SO MUCH? YOU'RE KILLING IT! I LITERALLY HAVE NO TIME TO SLEEP LET ALONE WRITE

    Chelle | chellebelle2016.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Chelle X And I dont have a secret - I do struggle to post this often especially now in exam time. But I love blogging and its my hobby so I spend time on it.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. 45 is a perfect nude shade! I really want to get a YSL lipstick just for the packaging lol x

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and shade 45 is a lovely shade. I would highly recommend a YSL lipstick they are gorgeous.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig