Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 26 February 2018

February Favourites 2018


I love writing my monthly favourites as it's a great time to reflect on the products and items I have loved over the last month. As well as seeing how my favourite changes month to month and then year by year. So today I wanted to about my favourite from this past month - February.




Beauty Favourites


Surpisely to me I have been loving more 'natural' makeup looks and my most reached for lid shade on these days is the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Rose Gold. It's also a gorgeous base for powder eyeshadows on top. I think this shades will gorgeous in the summer with a slight tan. 

Lush is one of my favourite shops and pamper shops and recently I purchased the Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub - honestly, I can see a change in the application of lipsticks and liquid lipsticks. It also tastes really nice ;)   

For about 5 months I've been meaning to repurchase my ultimate fave mascara the L'Oreal Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara. This is probably the best mascara I have ever tried - the mascara lengths and adds volume.

My go-to palette this month was the Max Factor Cappuccino Nude Palette - gorgeous buildable pigmented shades. Perfect for every day as it has a great transition and crease shades as well as lid shades.


Other Favourites


I can't believe I forgot to mention this in my January Favourites but I've been obsessed with The Greatest Showman - the movie as well as the songs. The songs have been on repeat for the last 2 months and literally know all the words to the songs. My favourites songs are 'This is Me', 'From Now On' and 'Million Years' (please comment your favourite song?)

One of my new year's resolutions this year was to lose weight and become healthier. So I've been loving watching Extreme Weight Loss showing that people can turn there lived around as well as getting tips/recipes that I can use in everyday life.  

I'm one of those people who likes to revise/work with music in the background so my go to has been Sam Smith's Spotify playlist. His songs are so good and his voice is amazing! His latest album is great too especially 'Too Good At GoodByes"

I hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite and please follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I am also a massive fan of the Colour Tattoo's and the Lash Sensational! It's always nice to see that products you're loving work just as well for others too!
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Amber and I'm glad you like these products too - shows that they are good products x
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I can't believe that I still haven't seen the Greatest Showman! It seems like everybody loves it. The Maybelline Colour Tattoo's are really good too, they make amazing bases xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yo for commenting Hannah and you should go and see the Greatest Showman its soooooooo good.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. The eye tattoo sounds fab, as does the mint lip scrub.

    http://littlemissmelanie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Mel and I would highly recommend the eye tattoos they are really nice and affordable.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. I am just such a fan of Maybelline mascaras!

    Candice | beautycandyloves.co.za

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and Maybelline mascaras are the best!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. Lovely haul! Need to try that mascara! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice and I'm glad you like this haul.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. I am addicted to Maybelline mascaras! theyre my go to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and I am the same - I'm addicted to Maybelline mascaras.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  7. I love Maybelline colour tattoos so much and rose gold is one of my favourite shades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Chloe and I'm glad you like these colour tattoos too. Rose gold is gorgeous!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  8. That palette is so stunning & I love lush’s lip scrubs!! My matte lipstick addiction would ruin me if it weren’t for their scrubs haha!
    Emma | emmadrury.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Emma and that's why I needed a lip scrub because of the liquid lipsticks haha!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  9. Love how the Greatest Showman soundtrack is in here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Shanua and the Greatest Showman is soo good!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  10. Yaaaaaaas, I'm still obsessed with Thre Greatest Showman soundtrack! The Other Side and This is Me are my faves xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Angela - I love those songs too.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig