Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 2 February 2018

January Favourites 2018


As its the beginning of February its time to write my Januaury Favourites. I cant believe we are already 1/12th into 2018!! 



Beauty Favourites

I recently changed my skincare routine as I love Nivea products and it was one offer in the local supermarket. I pick up the  Nivea Daily Essential Moisture Boost + Refresh Daily Moisturiser and the Nivea Daily Essential Moisture Boost + Smoothe Night Cream. Both of the creams are gorgeous and has made my skin really lovely and soft. And has also helped with my redness and dry patches on my face.

Other beauty favourite is the Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara which is a enriched with coconut so it makes your lashes feel nice, soft and conditioned.  The formula is super black, it applies on easily and creates lovely lashes.

My favourite lipstick at the moment is the Charlotte Tilbury 'English Beauty' Lipstick which is a pinky nude and very close to my actual lip colour - so its now going to be my your-lips-but-better shade.

I have been loving the Real Techniques Sculpting Mini brush - its so good for your makeup bag. And great for contouring and bronzing everyday.


To be honest I dont havea ny favourites this month - just beauty one.

Hope you like this post and hope you have a lvoely weekend!
Please follow and comment

Sarah X


SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Loved this, the total temptation mascara looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lily and I would highly recommend the temptation mascara its soo good.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Love a good Charlotte Tilbury lipstick!

    Shauna | http://diariesofadramatic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Shauna and CT lipsticks are amazing - the pigmentation and formulation.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Chloe and CT lipsticks are gorgeous
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. That mascara looks so good! xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2018/02/valentines-day-wishlist-with-zaful.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Ana and the mascara is really nice - highly recommend.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. I have been wanting to get my hands on this mascara for such a long time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you foe commenting and I would highly recommend picking up the mascara.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. I've wanted to try the Maybelline mascara for a couple of weeks. Thanks for writing about it! Your blog looks very nice and girly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and I would highly recommend trying the mascara. And I'm glad you like my blog means alot.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice and Nivea is the best all their products are amazing!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  8. Ooo i need to try that Maybelline mascara! i love their products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and I would higly recommend the Maybelline mascara - its so good.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  9. The mascara sounds lovely and I really want the English beauty shade from CT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Mel and I would highly recommnd the mascara its lovely.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig