Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Savouring Memories - Scrapbooking and Printiki*


Keeping memories and saving memories has always been one of my favourite things - I'm a sentimental person. So when the lovely people at Printiki reached out and offered me 30 photos complimentary I couldn’t refuse. 




I love photo album but I think scrapbooking is so much more personal to you as you can add stickers, words, different sort of paper as well as adding tickets etc. I got my scrapbook from Paperchase as they have a great selection but you can also use any notebook you have.



There are many ways you can print your photos for your scrapbook for example Boots or Phtotobox. But Printiki is so easy to use, you can upload pictures straight from your computer, a memory stick and even directly from Instagram, you can choose traditional photo size or go for square like I have you can customise the border and order a variety of different style of photo's straight from your laptop or phone.



If you fancy printing some photos with Printiki I do have a code for free shipping which is FJ6JTDC3 


Hope you like this post.

Please comment if you like to scrapbook and please follow as well.

Sarah X


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Lovely scrapbooking idea!
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Amber and I'm glad you like this scrapbooking idea.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice and I'm glad you like this idea.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I used to scrapbook all the time as a child and I love how now that im an adult its all so different, its not clippings from a newspaper anymore but photographs and things like this! great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Sarah and I'm glad you like this post - means a lot.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. These look great - I love making memories x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Chloe and I'm glad you like this post.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. I love this, a scrap book is such a great way to capture all of your happy memories.

    http://littlemissmelanie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Mel and I'm glad you like this post and its a lovely way for capturing happy memories.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. These look so interesting! I love this idea!

    Shauna | http://diariesofadramatic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Shauna and I'm glad you like this idea.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  7. omg I haven't made a scrapbook in so long! Now I want to start one up again! So cute!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Angela and I'm like you like this scrapbook idea.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig