Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 11 January 2018

Charlotte Tilbury 'English Beauty' Lipstick


Hi! It feels ages since I wrote a new post but its only been 10 days, I had some school exams which took a lot of time - revising, tutoring etc..  So I want to thank you for your patience over this time and I finished them tommorrow so I will have slightly more time to write my blog.


So I wanted to write about a new lipstick purchase I made which was the Charlotte Tilbury 'English Beauty' lipstick. This was a Christmas present to myself as its slightly more expensive lipstick at £24 as well as I love CT lipstick and this colour looked gorgeous as well as it is limited edition.  And some of you may know I love London and everything to do with London so...


Firstly the packaging of the lipstick is STUNNING!! The box it came in as well as the actual lipstick, I know one CT lipstick already 'Kidman Kiss' so now they look perfect together on my top of my makeup drawers. 


The 'English Beauty' is a pinky nude and very close to my actual lip colour - so its now going to be my  your-lips-but-better shade. It has the 'Matte Revolution' formulation - the formula has soothing orchid help to soften, protect and hydrate your lips. Which is great for a matte lipstick so it's not drying at all, and as it matte its longer wearing.


 Overall I would highly recommend the CT 'English Beauty' lipstick as well as all of the other CT lipsticks.

Hope you like this post and I so glad you be back blogging again.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Sarah X 


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. The rose gold packaging is just so beautiful

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and I agree the rose gold packaging is gorgeous!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. This looks really similar to my favorite CT shade, Pillow Talk! The matte formula is amazing, you're so right about it x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and I think its is similar to Pilllowtalk - I might need to pick up the Pillowtalk liner to go with it ;)
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. So glad you're posting again! This lipstick looks like such a stunning colour, and the CT formula is so good! Definitely need to pick this up, if it's still available!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah and its is a gorge colour and formula. I would highly recommend picking it up.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. The packaging and shade of this lipstick are stunning! I need to try CT lipsticks. x

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate and I would highly recommend the CT lipsticks they are stunning!!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. The rose gold packaging looks really luxurious! What a lovely treat for yourself x
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Amber and the rose gold packing is very luxe.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. This looks like such a beautiful shade!xx

    Lucy | www.lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lucy and it is a gorgeous shade - great formulation too.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  7. oh I'm so desperate to get my hands on this lipstick, and Charlotte Tiblury products in general! The packaging for everything is so chic and luxe ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Angela and I love CT products so much - so gorgous and luxe.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig