Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara


Hi! I love Maybelline mascaras - they are some of my favourites out of the drugstore especially the Lash Sensational range. So when I saw there was a new mascara I had to pick it up - the
Maybelline Temptation Mascara. 


The packaging is really cute being pink and black (which is very me!), one downside it is quite big and chunky in my makeup drawer. 

The mascara is enriched with coconut so it makes your lashes feel nice, soft and conditioned.  The formula is super black, it applies on easily and can be layered for more or less impact. So great for everyday lashes as well as evening looks. And the formula does add length as well as volume without being clumpy which I always look for in a mascara.

Over the course of a day, it never flaked or smudged. And it was pretty easy to remove with makeup remover. Overall I would highly reomcmnd this mascara if you are looking for a new mascara as well as the rest of the Maybelline mascara range.



Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite mascara and please follow.

Sarah X



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Maybelline have the best drug store mascaras! Lash sensational is still one of my all time favourites, so I'll have to check this one out too and see if it's just as good! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Angela and I would highly reomcmnd this mascara if you like the Lash Sensational X I agree Maybelline has the best drugstore mascaras.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Maybelline mascaras are the best!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and I agree Maybelline mascaras are the best!
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig