Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 1 January 2018

Goodbye 2017, Hello 2018...



This is my first post of 2018 so Happy New Year!!!

In this post, I wanted to reflect on 2017 and share my new year's resolutions for 2018. 




2017


Like most years this past year has had it up and downs - globally and personally. 

So I wanted to share my 5 top memories of this year;

1. My family holiday this year 
2. For 18th birthday I had a surprise trip to London to see the Christmas lights, went to Tiffany's and saw Dreamgirl
3. My Blog as I love writing new posts, talking to new people, trying to improve my blogging photos as well as seeing people reading and commenting on my post.
4. I love being with my friends whether that's days out or parties, as it's our last year of school together before university.

5. I just love Christmas! Being with family as well as the run-up to Christmas - Vlogmas and Christmas TV.  

2018

My New Years Resolutions for 2018 are : 

1. Exercise More - I would love to be in a routine again and lose weight. And get more toned for the summer.

2. Eat Healthily - as Christmas time has meant there have been quite a lot of chocolates and lots of food. So I want to get into a good eating routine and trying to eat healthier - with some veggie days etc.

3. Gain more confidence - I've also been a rather a shy person and my self-confidence isn't the best - its getting better but stll not very good. So I would love to gain more confidence - I don't know how but I would love too. 


4. Work Hard - this year is a big year for year in my education. As I'm doing my A-levels to get in the university I would love to go to. 

5. Carry on and enjoy blogging - I love blogging so I would love to carry on and enjoy blogging. I would also love to reach over 1000 in each of my socials - so it would be amazing if you followed ðŸ˜‰ 


Hope you like this post

Please comment your New Years Resolutions and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Happy New Year! It sounds like you had a really fab birthday! Good luck with all of your resolutions too, I hope you manage to achieve them xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig