Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Saturday 30 December 2017

December Favourites 2017



Hi, hope you all had a lovely Christmas and that you will have a Happy New Year!

I can't believe it already the end of 2018 - meaning time to write my December favourites. I swear I write this at the beginning of every favourite post I write but this year has seemed to have gone mega quickly 



Beauty Favourites

I received the Tanya Burr 'A Season To Sparkle' Day Palette this month for my birthday and I have also written a first impression post on it. It's a gorgeous palette - a great everyday palette.The shades are pigmented and the face illuminator gives a lovely glow to the skin.  

A lot of gorgeous Christmas collections have come out this month and I was lucky enough to receive the MAC Snowball Pink Pigment and Glitter Kit. The set contains lovely shades - all very pigmented. The lightest shade is a light pink which is gorgeous over the lid, with a burgundy, brown blended into the crease - which is the look I wore on Christmas day.

Nothing better than a gorgeous setting spray to finish your makeup - the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray is great for keeping your look stay all day. And it's great to pick up pigments like the MAC ones above.


Other Favourites 

December is the time for Vlogmas which is amazing. If you didn't know it when YouTubers vlog every day of December. My favourites are Zoella, Tanya Burr's and PointlessBlogs. It becomes apart of your daily routine to watch them and make you feel festive and comforting to watch after a long day.

My Birthday/Christmas present this year for my mum was the Tiffany Double Heart Necklace - it's gorgeous. And I've literally been wearing it every day since I got it. It's a very me necklace - and the packaging is gorgeous too. 

One of my 2018 resolutions is to improve my photography both on my blog and for my scrapbook. So I received the Amir 3 in 1 lenses for my phone - it has a wide lens and a microlens as well as a flashlight. They are all really good quality and  I've been loving trying them this month 


Hope you like this post. And as this post is the last of 2017 I want to thank you for everyone's support this year on my blog its been amazing and I very grateful. I can't wait to see what 2018 will bring!!

Happy New Year!!

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Those Mac pigments look gorgeous, they sold out so fast though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lily and thats a down side to Christmas collections they sell out so quickly.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Snap, we have a similar Tiffany necklace! I received that one for my 18th birthday. Tiffany will always have a special place in my heart and it makes quite the gift. You lucky thing x
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Amber and technically it was my 18th birthday present too so Snap!!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I totally agree that this year has gone so quickly! That Tiffany necklace is so cute, and it is the perfect gift. I hope you have a fab 2018!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and the Tiffany necklace is really cute. And I hope you have a lovely 2018 too!
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig