Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 4 December 2017

My Past Week in Lipsticks #5


Hi chappes,

Hope you have all have a nice week. Today I wanted to share my week in lipsticks as my previous posts seemed popular and it also a shows my go-to lip products are the moment.


Monday 
My favourite colour is pink so I fancied wearing a pink lipstick so I used MAC Brave Lipstick. It has a gorgeous formulation and very pigmented.


Tuesday
I love Tanya Burr Cosmetic lipgloss in 'Bewitching' it's a lovely berry shade. It's also a comfortable pigmented lip gloss which is quite long lasting. 


Wednesday
A lovely, strong, matte lip is NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams in Cannes - a gorgeous berry toned nude, I really like the formulation and pigmentation. 

Thursday 
My most wore lipstick is Rimmel Kate Moss in 045 - lovely nude for every day and great pigmentation and formulation.


Friday
Tanya Burr Martha Moo Liquid Lipstick is a lovely pigmented lipstick. Great for every day as well as go well with lots of looks. The colour is really nice and the applicator is so easy to use.


Saturday
As its autumn and nearly winter so I went for a coppery, pink eye and a lipstick that I love with this look is Tanya Burr Cosmetics 'Pink Cocoa' Lipstick -it's a pigmented dark nude. It also has a great gold packaging. 


Sunday  
I've recently posted my favourite berry makeup and my favourite berry lipstick has to be Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107, it's a gorgeous lipstick with a lovely formulation and pigmentation.


Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite lipsticks and please follow.

Sarah X








SHARE:

6 comments

  1. NYX soft matte lip cream in Cannes is such a pretty shade!
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Amber and the NYX Cannes soft matte lip cream is gorgeous.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Love 107, 45, and Brave! 45 is the best everyday lipstick x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and 45 is such a lovely shade and perfect nude for everyday.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. Lovely picks! I love the look of Rimmels 107, but I never have the confidence to actually wear it! Thanks for sharing xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I'm glad you like these picks. To be honest I rarely have the confidence to wear Rimmel 107.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig