Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 29 November 2017

November Favourites 2017

Hi chappes,

As it is coming up to the end of November it means it time to write my November Favourite. But more exciting is that December starts in 2 days!!!!!! And I've just realised that I didn't write my October Favourite so this will include a few more products then usually.



Beauty Favourites

I never usually use a primer but this past month I have loved the Wonderland Studio Finish Primer, it creates a great base for my foundation as it makes your skin feel really smooth. I have noticed the longevity of my foundation when I use this primer, it's stayed longer especially on areas when sometimes my makeup goes come off during the day so my chin and sometimes the tip of my nose. I have also noticed that fine lines that makeup usually show up disappear with this primer.

At the moment I've been loving mixing the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, a lovely buildable coverage foundation which feels so light on the skin. And the Garnier BB cream in Light - together create a gorgeous glow on the skin as well as lovely coverage and actually a better colour match.

I always have a winged eyeliner and my favourite is the Tanya Burr Selfie Flick Eyeliner. To create a thin line along the lash line and a small wing. The formulation os this eyeliner is so pigmented and black. My favourite mascara is the  Tanya Burr Selfie Lash Mascara - lovely everyday dramatic mascara.



Other Favourites


This is probably one of my favourite show which is I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here - it's on every day for 3 weeks. And celebrities complete challenge, my favourite for this series is Toff form Made in Chelsea.


Little Mix Platinum Edition Songs -
Little Mix is my favourite girl group and I have loved their music since X Factor. I love their Glory Days CD and they have just released some new songs which I love especially Reggaetón Lento.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourites and please follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig