Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Balancing Blogging and School


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write a slightly different post as recently I have been struggling to post regularly due to having a lot of school work. 


Firstly I’d like to say that my school work is more important than your blog. My blog is also important to me and I love writing it, but education holds more value. So I hope you understand that I might not be uploading as regularly over the next couple of months as I would like due to taking my school work. And this year is especially important to me and my future.
I feel so guilty that I've miss one post as I love blogging but sometimes it's not possible and I don't honestly have the time.
I do understand that other bloggers have a lot of commitments to like a job, families, university and school. And I'm so proud of myself to blog every day for a year whilst doing my GCSEs. But A levels are a lot, a lot of work.
So I hope you understand when I miss a blog post. Sorry if this post is a bit of rant, I felt like I needed to write it.
Hope you like this post.
Please comment and follow.
Sarah Xx

  
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Totally agree with you here, school work should definitely come first. We totally understand, and good luck with your A Levels xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig