Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Inside Soap Awards 2017


Hi chappes,
Today I wanted to share my 5 favourite outfits from the Inside Soap Awards. There were some amazing dresses and I do love soaps so I hope you like this post.


Jennifer Metcalfe 


Jennifer showed off her flawless figure in a plunging lace-up front bodysuit, which features the same detail down the back too. It's T by Alexander Wang and when teamed with pinstriped trousers, Christian Louboutin heels and a Dolce & Gabbana bag,
Lucy Fallon


Lucy wore a gorgeous red tourer suit - a red blazer and cigarette pant combo, she completed her look with a black frill detail top and pointed heels. As well as a bold berry lip.

Tilly Keeper


Tilly wore a lovely silver glitter, sequin dress with a belt which showed her waist. Tilly matched her dress with silver sparkly shoes and loosely curled hair.

Anna Passey 


This is probably my favourite outfit out of them all - Anna wore a gorgeous culotte jumpsuit with a pink sequin top. She paired it with a lovely heel and a smokey eye. 

Chloe Hewitt


Personally, I love high necked dresses so I really like this lovely, simple black halter neck dress. Which Chloe paired with a bold red lip.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite outfit and please follow

Sarah X




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig