Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 27 November 2017

My Birthday / Christmas Wishlist 2017


Hi chappes,

It's that time of year where people start to write wish lists for what you want for Christmas and my birthday is very close to Christmas. So I always write a birthday/christmas wish list  I wanted to share mine just incase it helps. Some of these did appear in Beauty Gift Guide but not all of them.

Lot of girls wish for a Tiffany necklace and this birthday is quite a special one (my 18th) so I would love the Tiffany Mini Double Heart Tag Pendant (Pink). My favourite colour is pink and it looks a gorgeous dainty necklace

I love Benefit Cosmetics and the City Lights, Party Nights set has some products that I haven't tried before including the new Dandelion Wishes Highlighter. 

I have recently written about Beauty Crackers for this and my favourite one is the Marc Jacobs 'The Sex Kitten' Cracker Makeup Gift Set. I have heard a lot of lovely things about Marc Jacobs so I would love to try there mascara and lipstick,

Tanya Burr Cosmetics is one of my favourite makeup brands so I would love to get the  Tanya Burr Lucky Penny which is a gorgeous lip balm perfect for the colder months,

Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks have amazing formulations and the English Beauty Lipstick packaging and shade is gorgeous!!! 

have never tried any Tarte products and I have fallen in love with the Tartelette flirt eyeshadow palette. It contains lovely autumnal shades and the formulation and pigmentation looks great. A similar shade palette is the Morphe 3502 Palette - lots of lovely shades and  pigmentation.

One of my favourite programmes is Our Girl so I would love the Our Girl: Series 2 [DVD] so I can watch the episodes again. As personally as I love to watch my favourite shows over and over again.

Following my Beauty Advent Calendar post I would love to have M&S Beauty Advent Calendar this festive season. It contains 24 gorgeous  products including Stila cosmetics and Emma Hardie.

I would love to improve the look of my blog and I have seen a lot of bloggers have used Pipdig blogger templates. My favourite one is the Pipdig Blogger Template: Gloss Romantic. Its very me and I would love improve my blog.

Hopefully the a iPhone Tripod will help my blogging photography and would great for when I travel.


Hope you like this post.

Please comment whats on your Christmas wishlist and please follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Such a fab list, and I hope you have a good birthday too! The packaging of the Tanya Burr coin is so cute, I'm loving the colour xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. For me this year I really want to get the Ancestry DNA Kit I really have been wanting to do the kit and send it in for a long time or the 23 and Me Kit. Hope you have a good birthday!

    Kayla
    Sheer Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kayla for commenting and I'm glad you like this list. The Ancestry DNA kit looks really interesting X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and I'm really glad you like this list - means a lot.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig