Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 17 November 2017

Beauty Gift Guide 2017


Hi chappes,

Personally, I love writing and reading these posts as I'm a massive beauty lover and there are some gorgeous sets and products that brands bring out at this festive season. So I picked my favourite 10 beauty sets/products brought out for Christmas.


Charlotte Tilbury is a lovely luxe brand and she brings out some gorgeous things at Christmas. I'm a massive fan of her lip products so I picked 2 lip products as well one of her new palettes.

Lip Archive - 3 Nude-Pink Lipstick SetThe set contains: 
Matte Revolution Lipstick in Miss Kensington which is a pretty, English-rose pink.
K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Confession which is a dusky, tawny nude shade flecked with gold particles.
Matte Revolution Lipstick in Between the Sheets which is a vintage rose petal shade.

Matte Revolution Lipstick in English Beautyis a pretty, naturally nude pink matte lipstick. Ane the packaging is GORGEOUS - I love London and the box the lipstick comes in.

Instant Eye Palette - it's her ultimate smokey-eye eyeshadow palette. This palette creates 3 looks: 
The Day Look for a fresh, natural eye makeup look, with a delicate matte cream, shimmering neutral brown & taupe matte perfection.
The Desk Look with pink champagne, chocolate brown & caramel shades, this smokey eye is the perfect power of makeup look for work.
The Date Look has sultry, shimmering mauve-cocoa and chocolate shades for the ultimate smokey, soft and dreamy eye makeup.
I have never actually tried Tarte Cosmetics before. But their Christmas sets this year looks so good! My favourite Tarteist Trove Collector's Set - it contains 24 Amazonian clay eyeshadows in new mattes & metallics, Amazonian clay blush in mysterious (rose), Amazonian clay highlighter in hidden (white gold), Amazonian clay bronzer in forbidden (golden bronze), deluxe tarteist™ lash paint mascara, deluxe sex kitten eyeliner and deluxe tarteist glossy lip paint in minx (peachy brown). Looks like a perfect gift set for people who love Tarte, want to try Tarte makeup or a beginner to makeup.
Too Faced Cosmetics are the queens of packaging and the formulation of the eyeshadows are lovely . The set I love is the Pretty Little Planner make up gift set which has 15 richly pigmented eye shadows in matte and shimmer finishes ,Deluxe-size bestselling Better Than Sex Mascara, Leatherette agenda with month-at-a-glance calendar and a sticker sheet to customize your pa ges ,Step-by-step how-to Glamour Guide with looks to get you started
Another brand I would love is Kat Von D, they have brought out 'London Calling Vol 2' gift set. I loved London Calling the original set but never got round to buying it. But I love the look of Vol 2 - the set contains Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovecraft, Studded Kiss in Mercy and Tatto Liner in Tropper Black. The Tattoo Liner is probably my favourite eyeliner and I would love to try her lipstick formulations. 
I have heard a lot about the Stila glittery eyeshadows so I found this gorgeous Stila Eye for Elegance Liquid Eye Shadow Set. Lovely shades and perfect for the Christmas season.

Morphe has some pretty palettes and they are bringing out the  35O2 Second Nature Palette from fiery oranges and warm browns to super-shimmer and mega-matte finishes. Perfect for every day as well as smokey eyes.

Benefit has lots of different sets at Christmas - my personal fave is the 'City Lights Party Nights' gift set. The set contains 4 of Benefits most popular products - Precisely, my brow pencil in 3, Dandelion twinkle mini, They're real! double the lip in nude scandal, They're real! mascara in jet black and a cosmetic bag. Great for makeup lover and people would want to try Benefit. 

MAC Cosmetics always have pretty Christmas collections and this year is no exception. The snowfall has copper/pink packaging and my personal fave - Pink Pigment pots. As one thing I love in the festive season is glitter and one thing I love is pink. Those 2 together - perfect!

Hope you like this post and hope you have a nice day.
Please comment your favourite item and please follow.
Sarah X



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love this!! I'm definitely going to use this as inspo of things to buy myself rather than anyone else though!!

    Kerrabella | xokerrabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kerry and I'm glad you like this post - means a lot x Thats kinda true for me too x
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Christmas beauty sets are just amazing!!! Loved this post.
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Amber and your continued support Xx I'm glad you like this post - means lots and Christmas sets are amazing!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. There are so many beautiful Christmas sets to pick from, so this is really helpful! I'm loving the look of the CT ones. Great post xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I'm glad you like this post - means a lot. And I agree there are soo many gorgeous Christmas sets this year.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig