Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Berry Makeup Collection


Hi chappes,

On a lot of twitter blog chats, they have been asking for your favourite Christmas makeup bits. So I wanted to write about some of my berry makeup collection and favourites.



My favourite berry lipstick has to be Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107, made popular by Zoella. It's a gorgeous lipstick with a lovely formulation and pigmentation. And doesn't go patchy which I know some other lipsticks do.

A lovely, strong, matte lip option would be NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams - I really like the formulation and pigmentation. My favourite is Cannes - a gorgeous berry toned nude. A similar shade is MaxFactor Lipstick in Rosewood - it's more of a satin finish compared to the soft matte lip creams but gorgeous berry nudes. 


My favourite berry toned palette is Tanya Burr Candy Glam Essential Palette (sorry this is quite old and limited edition) but its gorgeous. I use Plumberry– A dark berry red, Creme Brulee– A metallic copper and Date Night in Paris– A deep matte burgundy brown. They are lovely shades and I love using these eyeshadows. I would love for Tanya Burr Cosmetics to bring out these eyeshadows permanently as I love them so much. Another Tanya Burr Cosmetic product I love is her lipgloss in 'Bewitching' - a lovely berry shade. You can wear it by itself as well as on top of the lipstick.

For my cheeks, I have been using the shades in the Revolution Golden Sugar Palette. It had a range of blush colours which I sometimes use as eyeshadows.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite berry makeup products.

Sarah X
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. NYX soft matte lip cream in Cannes is such a gorgeous, pink berry toned lipstick - It's lovely for this time of year.
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Amber and I totally agree - Cannes is a gorgeous shade, love it!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Love how you've photographed these!! I think I've probably had about 5 of the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks in my lifetime haha! I lose them and get a new one every year!!

    Kerrabella | xokerrabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kerry and I'm glad you like this photo as it means lot Xx And haha X
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig