Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 20 November 2017

Evening Skincare Routine Autumn 2017


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my Everyday Evening Skincare Routine which I have been doing the last few week as my skin does get dehydrated in winter. So I do have to complete more steps in my winter skincare routine.


Taking my makeup off is definitely my first priority in the evening, especially after a long day. So first I take off my eye makeup (eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara) with the Simple Eye Makeup Remover on 2 cotton pads. 
Then I use the Garnier Micellar Oil Infused Cleansing Water to take off the rest of my face makeup. As its oil infused it takes off my makeup really easily as well as moisturises my dehydrated skin.
For a second cleanse, I use the Clearsil Multi-Action Cleasing Face Wash to make sure my face is all nice and clean. And this face wash also contains special ingredients to prevent spots or breakout.

After cleansing my skin, I use a nice moisturiser so I use the Clean and Clear Dual Action Oil-Free Moisturiser it's a great rich moisturiser and has really helped prevent spots. I usually apply a thick layer of this at night, so in the morning my skin definitely looks clearer and softer. I also love that is sinks in really easily and as it's fragrance free which is great for people with sensitive skin.
For my eyes I use the Lancôme 'Rénergie Multi-Lift' eye cream - technically its my mother's but she doesnt use it so I may have taken it.Even thought I'm only 17 and this is a anti ageing eye cream it leaves your under eyes it looks lifted and smoother. Meaning in the morning my concealer applies nicely and doesnt crease.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favouriet skincare products and please follow.

Sarah X

    SHARE:

    1 comment

    1. Nice Routine :)!
      I really like the clearasil and clean and clear products too.

      Kelly
      Http://www.thiswayandthatway.com

      ReplyDelete

    Blogger Template by pipdig