Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 3 November 2017

Bonfire Night Inspired Makeup 2017


Hi chappes,

'Remember, remember the 5th of November' as it's coming up to Firework night so I wanted to share the makeup look I doing for a bonfire party I am going to. As I love to add sparkle to my normal autumnal makeup.

As soon as I set eyes on the  Lancome Hypnose Palette Doll Eye DO1 Palette I knew that it would be perfect for bonfire night and parties, especially in the autumnal months.  I love the Copper shade as it was flecks of silver glitter in it. Gorgeous over the lid and to darken the crease I use the darker brown shade. The palette is lovely and pigmented - limited fallout. To create a more smokey eye I out some of the copper eyeshadow on an angled brush or the lower lash line.

For an inner corner of the eye highlight, I'll be reaching for the Kiko 01 Eyeshadow - a lovely pigmented white highlighter. It's great for every day as well as darker smokey looks. 


Using both the Tanya Burr Cosmetics 'Forever Summer' and Seventeen Glam Bronze are very fitting for the occasion as it's sparkly and adds a glow to the cheeks. They are both pink toned highlights which goes perfectly with the eye look and with my fair skin.
As you usually have treats whilst watching fireworks. I feel like getting out a more long-wearing lipstick so I reach for Rimmel Kate Moss 045 LipstickIt's a lovely nude which is easy to apply.

Hope you like this post and hope you have a lovely Bonfire night.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Sparkly eye make up and bonfire night sound like a perfect combo.
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Amber and I do love sparkle/glitter on bonfire night.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig