Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 2 August 2017

My Summer Makeup Look 2017 | Rose Gold Eye Look


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share 'My Summer Makeup Look 2017' which is a bronzed highlighted skin, rose gold eyes and a nude pink lip.




The products are use to create this look are:

Face 

To create a smooth hydrated base I start with the L'Oreal Hydra Genius Moisturiser. My favourite foundation at the moment is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation, a lovely full coverage foundation which feel so light on the skin. To cover any decolorisation and blemishes I love the Collection Lasting Perfect Concealer. To set my face I use the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder to keep my makeup on all day. 
Summer to me means a bronzed skin so I love Benefit Hoola Lite Bronzer on the cheeks to contour as well as bronzing. 
To add some glow back to the skin, I add Tanya Burr 'Forever Summer' Highlighter to the top of my cheekbones. And it does bring the whole face makeup together.

Brows

To fill in my brows I use the Tanya Burr Perfect Brow Palette to create the shape. Lovely pigmented palette - great for travel too.
The Benefit Ready Steady Brow Gel keeps the brows in shape all day.

Eyes

 As a eye base I use the Elf Aqua Rose Gold Liquid Eyeshadow which is a lovely pigmented glitter shade. And is a great base for the eyeshadows. I love the  Tanya Burr 'My Paradise' Eyeshadow Palette as its full of rose gold toned eyeshadows. To create this rose gold eye I use 'Champagne Cocktail' on the lid and 'Hammock' in the crease. I always have a winged eyeliner and my top choice at the moment is the Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner. To create a thin line along the lash line and a small wing. My favourite mascara is the  Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara to most probably isn't a surprise as I have mentioned it quite a lot of my blog. I do love the additional of a nude pencil on the water liner - I use the Rimmel Scandaleyes Nude Kohl Pencil.
Finally as my inner corner highlight I use the KIKO Smart Eyeshadow 01, which is very pigmented and I believe brings the look together.


Lips

As I want my lipstick to apply nicely I use the Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm to moisturise my lips. To make my lips look slightly fuller  I use the Helen E Lip Liner which unfortunately doesn't seem to have a shade name on it. But its a liner very close to my actually lip shade. To finish off the look I use the Mac Brave Lipstick as its a gorgeous colour and long lasting.


It does look like a lot of products - well I guess it is. But it does create a lovely summer look with bronzy highlighted skin with rose gold eyes, which is both very popular this season.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I really want to try Rimmel Stay Matte and Maybelline Lash Sensational! I've heard so many good things about them. I can imagine this look and it's stunning! xx Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Nikita and I would highly recommend trying the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara - they are both gorgeous.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Great choices! I have recently bought that foundation, and I have been loving it so far!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I'm glad you like these choices. I love the foundation too - it has a gorgeous finish and coverage.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. Love a MAC lipstick, i don't own 'Brave' but looks super nice!

    With love, Tanya x
    www.tantalks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Tanya and I love MAC lipstick - great colours and quality. Brave is a lovely shade.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. That Tanya Burr highlighter looks incredible, great routine you have there.

    Sophie
    Www.Sophialeigh.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Sophie and Tanya's highlighter is gorgeous. I'm glad you like this routine X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. Love all these products and I love the shade of the lipstick! I've always wanted to try the Benefit brow gel as well!
    Kate Xx
    http://www.luxekate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate and I would highly recommend the Benefit brow gel. The lipstick shade and the products are all gorgeous.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. Love the look of that lip liner and you can never go wrong with a natural rose goldy look! Always looks nice in Summer.
    Alice Xx
    blacktulipbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice and I totally agree you can't go wrong with a rose gold look - great for summer x
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig