Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 4 August 2017

L'Oreal Paradise Mascara


Hi chappes,

Some of you probably know that I'm love trying new mascaras so when L'Oreal said that they were releasing a new mascara I had to try it.



The packaging is so pretty - a lovely rose gold / pink colour - which is my favourite colours at the moment. It also means it stands out in my collection.

The mascara promises that it adds intense volume and lengthen lashes. And it definitely does - its a gorgeous mascara great for everyday as well as more dramatic looks. I do like more dramatic mascara as I wear eyeliner so I would like people to see my eyelashes too. 

At the moment I'm loving researching into some of the added ingredients in makeup and this mascara wand is infused with Ricinus / Castor Seed Oil which is effective at growing and thickening your lashes. This oil is in many high end mascaras e.g. Bobby Brown mascara but not many drugstore. So this oil makes it stand out with other mascaras.

Its suppose to be a dupe for the Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara - I can't comment as I have never tried the Too Faced Mascara. But it is a gorgeous mascara - the wand does look very similar from pictures I have seen.

I would highly recommend this mascara and it is definitely one my top mascara list.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I adore the packaging,the colour is so pretty! Great post, glad you like it

    Love sophie
    Sophialeigh.net xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Sophia and the packaging is so pretty. I'm glad you like this post - means a lot.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and the packaging is really pretty.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. This sounds really good!


    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lotte and the mascara is so good.
      Sarah x

      Delete
  4. I may have to give this a go!

    Chelle| chellebelle2016.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Chelle and i would highly recommend you give this a go x
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. I have this and at first I thought it was even better than the Better Than Sex mascara! Now I think they're about equal :)

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and its so good that its equal to the Too Faced Better than Sex mascara and the L'Oreal one is half the price.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig