Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 6 August 2017

Whats In My Travel Bag 2017


Hi chappes,

As it is holiday season - I wanted to share what I have in my travel /carry on bag. Personally I love reading this posts and find them so useful.



I prefer taking a backpack as you can probably fit some stuff in it as well as your hands are free for holding your passport, boarding pass etc. I use a Topshop Large PU Backpack (which unfortunately it is sold out) - but its a nice size with a few pockets and it goes with basically all outfits.



A few beauty products are also essentials for me - a mini deodorant, mini spray, mini moisturiser (I put some of my favourite Zoella body cream in a travel pot) as well as a hand sanitiser, makeup wipes (especially if it an overnight flight) , a Collection concealer and  a mini mascara

Incase I want to sleep on the plane I take an eye mask - the one I ue was free with the L'oreal Miss Baby Roll mascara, It's gorgeous and pink with lashes. 

I also put some Extra gum to help with taking off and landing. 

I always have my phone with headphones to listen to my music as well  as having my own headphones for the entertainment screens.
Such incase I don't want to watch anything, I will bring a book - I'm taking Carrie's book 'On the Other Side'.


Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Seems like a great bunch of products to travel with! The collection lasting perfection concealer always has a place in my bag as well haha.
    Holly x | http://www.thechroniclesofholly.com/ | https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Holly and Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer is such a great concealer. And I'm glad you like these products.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Loved this post! I have that concealer (as does the rest of the world!) and it is obviously a god send. Dark circle banisher!
    peskywomen.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Ernie and I'm glad you like this post - means a lot. Collection concealer is such a gorgeous concealer - definitely a dark circle/blemish banisher.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. these pictures are stunning, lovely read xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Caitlin and I'm glad you like this post and the pictures - mean a lot.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. That's some great flight essentials! Concealer and hand sanitiser is a must! xo

    Hanney | www.blogabouthanney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and concealer and hand sanitiser are such a must.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig