Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 30 August 2017

August Favourites 2017


Hi chappes,

The end of August already - gone so quickly. Saying that this year on the whole has gone quite quickly. But as it's the end of the month - it's time for my monthly favourites.

Beauty Favourites


The Tanya Burr Paradise Eye Palette has been a great travelling palette this month. Gorgeous shades and great pigmentation.

I have loved the L'Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara this month - it adds intense volume and lengthen lashes. Perfect for everyday as well as more dramatic lashes.

As I burnt my lips on holiday Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lip Balm has been a life saver.

Other Favourites


Made In Chelsea Ibiza - MIC is one of my favourite TV shows and this summer series is so good.


Beauty and the Beast film - I watched this on the plane to my holiday and I love it!


Malawi, Africa - My holiday was my main favourite of this month. One of the best 2 weeks EVER!! 

Hope you all had an amazing August and I hope you like the post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. The Loreal Mascara looks incredible! You holiday trip also looks amazing!
    Nicole x
    Nicoleannx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Nicole and the L'oreal mascara is so good.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. The Lash Paradise is so good, although mine is already starting to dry out! Looks like an amazing holiday x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and mine is also starting to dry out but I'm definitely going to have got repurchase as its such a good mascara.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. Beauty and the beast is such a great film- I love it! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kate and beauty and the beast is such a good film - great comfort film.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. So glad you had a good holiday! I really want to try the L'Oreal mascara xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I would highly recommend the L'oreal mascara.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig