Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Natural World Coconut Water Range












I am always on a lookout for great hair care products, whether it's oils, shampoos or conditioner. A product that gives you shine and hydration for my thick, frizzy, curly, long air is no doubt a seller in my eyes.I was kindly contacted by Brodie & Stone / Natural World to test and review some of their hair care products and they kindly want to send me their Coconut Water range.

Natural World Coconut Water is infused with certified organic Coconut extract - it provides lightweight hydration and luscious shine to the hair. It leaves my hair beautifully soft and shiny - probably the softest my hair has been a while.

The coconut water is ideal for anyone who is looking to hydrate dull looking, frizzy hair.

The shampoo & conditioner comes in 500ml bottle as well as 1 litre bottles. I wash my hair every other day (as its thick I dont need to washed it every other day but I do wash everyday) and I've only used a fraction of the products. After doing my usual shampoo and conditioning, I add a few drops of the Coconut Water Weightless Hair Oil and massage on to my ends for approx' 10-20 seconds. I usually leave my hair to air dry to prevent my hair to become a puffball, sometimes I hairdry it to prevent it form dripping everywhere as I dont want to put too much hair on it.

The coconut water weightless hair oil was the clear winner as it literally does what it says on the bottle - lightweight, hydration and shine. All 3 products most importantly does not leave hair feeling greasy. Even after day 2, my hair still feels so clean and tamed.

I would highly recommend trying this hair range - its amazing for everyone with dry hair.


Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I literally love Natural World! Their formulas are amaze x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice and there formulations are amazing!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. The oil sounds brilliant!xx

    Lucy | www.lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lucy and the oil is brilliant.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. Oh I’m glad to hear you enjoyed these. I’ve got them myself and I can’t wait to see how they are.

    http://littlemissmelanie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Mel and I love how my hair looks using this shampoo, conditioner and oil combo. I hope they work the same for your hair x
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. these sound lovely, i feel like i need these as my hair needs some much needed tlc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and I would highly recommend trying this hair care combo.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. I'm so glad you mentioned a hair oil because I'm on the hunt for one at the moment! My hair definitely needs a little TLC so reading this was super helpful! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Angela and this hair oil is great for a little hair TLC.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig