Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 21 February 2018

5 Blogs I Love to Read At The Moment


Happy Wednesday - hope you are all having a lovely week. Today I wanted to share 5 Blogs I Love To Read at the moment and on a regular basis. All these bloggers have amazing photography and ideas. 




I love Chloe's blog - her photos are amazing. And even though she's been blogging for a fairly short time she's done so much more then I've done. She's worked so hard - working with a range of brands as well as helping other blogging.


Lydia has a gorgeous fashion blog - I love her youtube channel too. At the moment I love reading her wedding photos and her day looked perfect.



I have loved Lily's blog for a while her blog photos and ideas are amazing! And I also love her blogging layout and her Instagram. 


I love Hannah's blog - lovely photos - great reads. And at the moment I love her blog on her trip to New York City as it's on my bucket list to go to New York.


Victoria is the queen of photography - I love her blog, the beauty, travel, fashion as well as food and lifestyle. This is what inspired for my blog to be like one day and inspires me to take better photos.

All bloggers are amazing but these 5 are some of my favourites to read.

Please comment your favourite blogs to read and please follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for including me in this, it really means a lot! I'll be sure to check out everyone else too xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and your welcome - you deserve it ! Xx
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig