Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 28 February 2018

5 Budget Beauty Finds


There is nothing better than finding a gorgous beauty product which is afforbale and this time last year I posted 'My Top 5 Budget Beauty Products'. So I wanted to write an updated version sharing my 5 Budget Beauty Finds that you can probably find in most drugstore.





1. My go to mascaras are the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascaras - the original as well as the luscious. They add volume, lengthen as well as separates lashes so great for everyday and bulids up for evenings/nights. It also doesnt flake or transfer onto your eyelid or under your cirle as its so annoying when it looks like you have a black eye due to tranfer mascara.



2. I have mentioned Max Factor Cappuccino Nudes Eyeshadow Palette a few times on my blog recently I do think its the best drugstore palette I've tried. Great pigmnetation - crease and lid shades, and nice formalution so you can bulid eyeshadow looks.


3. My favourite bases/ quick lid shades are the Maybelline Colour Tattoo Cream Eyeshadows. I own 3 'Creme Beige' which I use everyday as a base for my eyeshadow, 'On and On Bronze' and 'Pink Gold' are both gorgeous pigmneted shades are the lid. Perfect for simple eye looks as well as bases for pigments and other eye shadows.



4. My favourite eyeliner is the Tanya Burr Cosmetics Selfie Flick Eyeliner - I love that its so easy to use which is great for an eyeliner especially to create a thin line on the lash line as well as flick. The formulation is also really nice and pigmneted.




5. Liquid Lipsticks have been very popular over the past few years and the best budget find is NYX Liquid Lipsticks. I love the formualtion and the pigmentation of the Lip Lingeries as well as the Soft Matte Creams. The formulation is also long wearing and doesnt transfer.



I hope you like this post and you like this items I have chosen.

Please comment your favourite drugstore products and follow.

Sarah X








SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The Tanya Burr eyeliner packaging looks so similar to Charlotte Tilbury, it's so pretty! NYX lip products are definitely some of the best for budgets, the colour range is so good!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven’t seen those maybelline cream eyeshadows but they sound good! Will have a look out for them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with the Lash Sensational mascaras!

    Candice | beautycandyloves.co.za

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and I agree Lash Sensational mascara is amazing!
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig