Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 16 February 2018

My Everyday Makeup Routine February 2018


Every month I love to change up my makeup bag and try products I have used in a while as well as new products. So in todays post I wanted to write a realistic everyday makeup routine. And I have also written it in the order I do my makeup.





Skincare


I've recently written a post on my skincare, but I always start with the Nivea Dialy Essential Day Cream and the Simple Eye Cream to create the perfect base. 


Brows



To fill in my brows I use the Tanya Burr Perfect Brow Palette to create the shape. Lovely pigmented palette - great for travel too. And the formulation keeps my brows in place all day. This is my consitient favourite brow palette and defintely need a new one soon as I've hit pan! 


Eyes


 As a eye base I use the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creme Beige which is a lovely pigmented nude shade to cover as decolorisation on the lid. And is a great base for the eyeshadows.
My eyeshadow palette I reach for in the Max Factor Cappuccino Nude Palette - gorgeous buildable pigmented shades. I either chose a pink   toned eye or a brown smokey eye. And for the first time in 3 years I don't wear a winged eyeliner everyday - which I thing is amazing for me!! But if I do I use  Tanya Burr Selfie Flick Eyeliner, to create a thin line along the lash line and a small wing. For mascara I use a combo of the Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara and the Tanya Burr Selfie Lash Mascara to create long and volumorious lashes. Which is perfect for everyday as well as evening looks.
Finally as my inner corner highlight I use the KIKO Smart Eyeshadow 01,which is very pigmented and I believe brings the look together.

Face


My foundation combo at the moment is a mixture of the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation and Garnier BB Cream, a lovely coverage foundation which feel so light on the skin. To cover any decolorisation and blemishes I love the Collection Lasting Perfect Concealer. To set my face I use Rimmel Stay Matte Powder to keep my makeup on all day. Annoying it broke just before taking the photos therefore its not in the photos. 
To bronze my skin I love Benefit Hoola Lite Bronzer on the cheeks to contour as well as bronzing. 
To add some glow back to the skin, I add Seventeen Shimmer Brick to the top of my cheekbones, my cupids-bow and tip of the nose.

Lips 


For a base I use the EOS pink lip balm, and my go to lipstick is Charlotte Tilbury English Beauty. Gorgeous nude lipstick - perfect for everyday.

Hope you like this post and have a lovely week.

Please comment your favourite looks at the moment and please follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I use and love the combination of the Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation and the Stay Matte powder!
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Amber and I love the Rimmel combo - so good and affordable X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. You mentioned some great picks. I’d love to try Tanya Burr eventually.

    http://littlemissmelanie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Mel and I would highly recommend Tanya Burr cosmetics - so good and affordable. And I'm glad you like these picks X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I’ve heard some lovely things about that tanya brow kit, I think I need to see if I can get my hands on it. And I need to try Rimmel’s foundation I hope I can find a nice match for my skin. What a great review! Thanks for sharing your faves 😘

    xx Lena | https://lenadeexo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lena and I'm glad you like this post. I would highly recommend trying the TB brow palette - really nice and affordable.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. Charlotte Tilbury has a lipstick I absolutely love called Bond Girl and I wear it all the time. English Beauty looks like it could be in the same vein -- I'll have to check it out.

    Great post! x

    Michelle
    dressingwithstyle-s.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Michelle and I'm glad you like this post. CT Bond Girl is a gorgeous shade too it was between English Beauty and Bond Girl!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. some great picks, i am always worried about using a brow palette haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and I'm glad you like some these picks. And I used to be worried on brow palette too aha - but now I find it easy to do.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice and I agree the lipstick is gorgeous.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  7. I really want to try Tanya Burr Cosmetics! Especially her latest selfie collection! Loved this post, your makeup sounds gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Angela and I'm glad you like this post - means a lot. I would highly recommend TB Cosmetics.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig