Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Skincare Routine February 2018




One of my news year resolutions as to improve my skincare routine to make my skin smoother and softer. So over the last new few week I have found a routine that actally works for my skin and made my skin feel better than ever!


Taking my makeup off is definitely my first priority in the evening, especially after a long day. So first I take off my eye makeup (eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara), I use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water to take off the rest of my face makeup as well. 
For a second cleanse, I use the Nivea Refreshing Cleasing Face Wash to make sure my face is all nice and clean. And this face wash also make my skin feel soft and I think has helped me with breakouts.

After cleansing my skin, I use a nice moisturiser so I use the Nivea Daily Essentials Sensitive Night Moisturiser it's a great rich moisturiser. I usually apply a thick layer of this at night, so in the morning my skin definitely looks clearer and softer. I also love that is sinks in really easily and as it's fragrance free which is great for people with sensitive skin.The caring formula enriched with Licorice Extract - known for its anti-inflammatory properties - and precious Grape Seed Oil. 
In the morning my skin feels so soft and pump and I apply the Nivea Daily Essential Moisture Boost + Refresh Daily Moisturiser which makes my makeup aplly really nicely. And a gorgeous eye cream is the Simple Kind To Eyes Revitalising Eye Roll On, its great a helping tired eyes. And to help dry lips I use the EOS lip balm which is AMAZING!! 

Over the last few weeks I  think this routine has helped with my redness and dry patches on my face.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite skincare products and please follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I can't go a day without my garnier micellar water!

    Candice | beautycandyloves.co.za

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and the micellar water is amazing isnt it ?!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I love micellar water! I use B. Cosmetics’ version though!
    Emma | emmadrury.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Emma and I havent tried the B. cosmetic version - I might have too.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I am dreadful with my skincare, I need to try the Miceller Water

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and I used to be rubbish at skincare but its slowly imroving!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. The Garnier Micellar water is a staple is my makeup routine before cleansing! Great post lovely ! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Angela and I'm glad you like this post - means a lot. I agree - Garnier Micellar water is so good.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. I love the Garnier miceller cleanser.
    You have a really nice routine from reading this.
    http://littlemissmelanie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Mel and I'm glad you like this routine.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. These products seem like they're super gentle on your skin!

    Shauna | http://diariesofadramatic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Shauna and these produsts are relly gentle on your skin which is great for my skin.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig