Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 9 February 2018

What's In My Bag February 2018


Hello! Hope you are okay and have had a lovely week. Today I wanted to share whats in my bag as I love reading these sorts of posts.


 I’ve recently purchased a new bag which is the Tokyo bag*, it's cutest and also has a classy style to it, this little black shoulder bag is from Boutique Of Molly (@boutiqueofmollyuk) and retails at £30. I thought this bag was also a really good dupe for the Mulberry Lily Bag.




The bag is really nice quality and fits everything I need in it. If you want 20% Boutique of Molly please use my code with is SARAHC20. The website has some lovely dupes of bags as well as clothing.


I have to take my phone out everywhere with me - I have the iPhone 5s. Which I think is a nice size for a phone and fits in every bag. The camera is really nice and has everything you need. 

I got a new purse for Christmas which was the Asos Coin Purse with Tassle, which is a great size as it has card slots either side as well as a zip for cash. 

I always have to take a mini makeup bag which I move from my school bag to this bag. 
In this mini bag I have:
Zoella Wonder Hand Cream
Bath and Body Works Thousand Wishes Hand Sanitaster 
Mini Nail File
Mini Mirror
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Lipstick of that day (today was the YSL Rouge Volupte 47)

I hope you like this post and I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. First of all, LOVE the bag! Love the colour of that lippie to x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice and the bag is really cute and so affordable. YSL lipstick is probably one of my faves.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Your purse is so clean compared to mine haha! I bet that bag suits every outfit, it's so cute x I also keep hand lotion and hand sanitizer in my bag.

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and my purse is new thats why its so clean (it wouldn't be for long! :)) The bag is perfect for all occasions - day and evening. Hand cream and sanitiser is always a must for me.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. This is such a nice bag! Mine is so much messier than this haha!

    Shauna | http://diariesofadramatic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Shauna and I'm sure my bag will be messy in a few week ;)
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. That bag is so gorgeous! I need it in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Chloe and I agree the bag is gorgeous - highly recommend.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. Oh I love the bag! I thought it was a mulberry at first!

    http://littlemissmelanie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnak you for commenting Mel and I thought it look like the Mulberry one too. Gorgeous bag!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. Okay, that bag is gorgeous! Looks like such a classic! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Angela and I agree its a gorgeous classic bag!
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig