Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 12 February 2018

Sunshine Blogger Award


 I was kindly nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award early this week by the lovely Hannah Jarvis


RULES

As a nominee for this award, I also have to follow the rules which are: 
1) Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog.
2) Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.


1. Why did you start blogging? 
I have been writing this blog for almost 2 years. I started this blog because I had the confidence to write one and I wanted to write this blog for a hobby.

2. Favourite Bloggers?
InTheFrow

Lydia Elise Millen

Pint Sized Beauty

Jasmine Talks Beauty 


3. Favourite Youtubers?
Zoella
Tanya Burr
Nikkie Tutorials

4. Favourite Beauty Product
Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette
5. If you could only visit one more place, where would it be?
London, England

6. Any New Year Resolutions?
Be healthier - eat healthy and workout regularly
To be proud of my blog and the content I create
Improve my skincare routine
7. Got anything excited planned for 2018?
Going to university

8. Favourite online shop?
Asos

9. Favourite fashion piece?
High Waisted Black Jeans

10. Worst beauty product you've tried last year?
I don't remember trying a product that I didn't like last year. As I read lots of reviews before buying products. 

11. Name one experience off your bucket list?
Seen Adele in Concert

    MY NOMINEES 

    So the 11 amazing bloggers I would like to nominate are: 
  1. What do you feel most passionate about?
  2. What job would you be terrible at and why?
  3. What is your favourite book?
  4. Is there any part of blogging that you dislike and why?
  5. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
  6. What is your strongest personal quality?
  7. What’s an ideal weekend for you?
  8. Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
  9. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
  10. What was the last picture you took with your phone?
  11. Who is your celebrity crush?

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. What a sweet award! Thanks for the nomination!
    Emma | emmadrury.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Emma and I'm glad you like this award, and your welcome.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. You need to go to London girl! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice and I definitely need to X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. omg can we be best friends?! I was literally nodding my head saying 'OMG SAME' to all of the questions you answered haha! Thank you for the nomination lovely & congrats! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Angela and YES!!!! Your welcome for the nomination and thank you.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig