Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 2 March 2018

Perfect Lip Care Duo


Lip care is very easily missed in people's routines well especially for me and it's so annoying when your lipstick doesn't apply nicely. Usually in winter/spring as Britain is cold and windy my lips get so dry so this 2 product combo has really helped.







1. Lush Lip Scrub




I mentioned this recently in my February Favourites as the  'Mint Julips' exfoliates the lips, gets rid of all the dead skin that'just there. It's also really nice for its moisturizing proprieties as well. So it is effective but still gentle on the lips as a scrub can be. After a quick rub, the lips are left smooth and moisturised, ready for whatever is next.  And the flavours taste really nice which is an added bonus.


2. EOS Lip Balm


I really like EOS lip balms with its blend of shea butter, jojoba oil, sunflower oil, and vitamin e it moisturises your lips really nice. And I think that the unique shape helps plumps the lips before the application of lipstick.

Hope you like this post and please comment your favourite lip products.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Sarah X 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I definitely want to try The lush lip scrubs!

    Candice | beautycandyloves.co.za

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and I would highly recommend the Lush lip scrubs - so good!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Lush lip scrubs are so good! I've not tried the mint flavour, but I adore the bubblegum one. EOS lip balms are so good too xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you commenting Hannah and I've not tried the bubblegum one - might give it a go next.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I love Bite Beauty Lip Mask it's my number 1 fave lip product to hydrate my lips :)

    Kayla
    Sheer Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kayla and I've never heard of the Bite Lip Mask before but I might have to give it go.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. Lip care is definitely something I miss. My friend asked for a lip scrub recently and I didn't even know that was a thing! I will pop to Lush and invest in one soon :) xx

    https://lauralovette.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Laura and I would highly recommend the Lush scrubs they are really nice and affrodable x
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig