Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Quick 5 Minute Makeup Look


There is also a day where I'm running late and need a quick makeup look. To make me look more awake, cover any blemishes and makes me look more presentable. This makeup look is also my go to if I'm having a no-makeup makeup day or if I just going to the corner shop.  



I always start my makeup routine with my brows so I use my trusty Tanya Burr Brow Palette. I mix together the Pebble shade and Hot Cocoa (the 2 that has hit pan) and use the angled brush to apply the product. As I'm so used to using this product ut literally takes me 20 seconds to do my brows.

To cover all my imperfections and redness I use Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation, apply it will a Real Techniques brush and buff it into my skin. Then use my complexion sponge to make sure everything is blended in properly. I find this way is the quickest but most effective. To set my face I use the  Rimmel Insta Fix and Matte Powder and sweep a tiny bit on my T zone and cheeks.

One of my favourite steps - bronzer and contour. I use my fave Benefit Hoola Lite Bronzer to bronze my cheeks, forehand, chin and down the neck. It adds shape back into my face and colour. I also always add a touch of highlighter I use Seventeen Shimmer Brick in 'Pink Bronze' on my cheekbones, inner corner and brow bone.  I also use the shimmer brick as a lid colour with Hoola Lite in the crease to create a very simple and easy eye look. 

Then you finish off the look and literally when I'm running out the door I apply Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara as it adds length and volume really quickly and lasts all day. 



I think Quick Makeup Look also show peoples favourite products so please comment your go-to makeup products for a quick look.

Hope you have a lovely  day!

Sarah X

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. This is super similar to my everyday make-up! I love the rimmel foundation and hoola bronzer is a must for me. xx

    Lucy | www.lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lucy and I do usually wear quite a lot of makeup - this is like the bare minimum to me :) And I love Rimmel foundation and Hoola Lite - such good products.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I love these everyday products - perfect for when you just want to get up and go. My go-to make up products for a quick make-up look are NARS Illuminator mixed with Revlon ColorStay foundation, Charlotte Tilbury powder, Le Volume De Chanel mascara and Charlotte Tilbury Bond Girl lipstick xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katrina and your go to products sounds so good. I would love to try some of the products.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. Love this makeup collection! I love trying a minimal makeup look day to day so that I feel more glam when I go out at night.

    Great post! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hayley and I'm glad you like this makeup collection. I completely agree; minimal makeup in the day and more glam makeup at night.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. You have some fab picks here. I love some drug store products best.

    http://littlemissmelanie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Mel and I'm glad you like these picks - I love a good drugstore product.
      Sarah x

      Delete
  5. These products look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Shauna and I'm glad you like these products.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. I love the Rimmel Insta Fix range! It's so affordable yet fab x

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the Tanya Burr brow palette, one of my go-to items! 🌸✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie x | www.alishavalerie.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig