Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 30 March 2018

March Favourites 2018


As the end of March is approaching, I thought I would share a few products that I have been using a lot of this month: beauty and other.


Beauty Favourites

Probably one of my most own eyeshadows is the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'On And On Bronze' - I have featured it quite a few times on my blog. It's just a swipe of colour on the lid with some bronzer in the crease is a quick makeup look.

All of bloggers and YouTubers talk about this concealer and I have loved it for a while it's the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (of course!). This month I have started to carve my eyebrows with concealer and I have seen a massive difference. 

My two lip favourites this month is Tanya Burr Cosmetics in 'Pink Cocoa' and Sleek Matte Me in 'Shabby Chic'. These are both gorgeous shades - TB Pink Cocoa is probably one of my most favourite lipsticks 

My favourite perfume has been the Zara Red Vanilla Perfume - lovely wintery perfume but in the UK its felt very wintery this past month with the cold and snow. 


Other Favourites


I do love a detective drama so Sherlock, Death in Paradise; but this month I watched Shakespeare and Hathaway which is a detective/drama which I thought was great!



I love Shawn Mendes music and this past month he released 2 new songs and I LOVE THEM!!! I would highly recommend listening too them.


I hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourites and please follow also.


Hope you have a lovely Easter!

Sarah X

SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Some of these are my favourites too!
    I haven't used anything new this month but I've been loving Dua Lipa's album xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katrina and I love Dua Lipa'a album too.
      Sara X

      Delete
  2. That Zara perfume sounds like it smells amazing -- vanilla is actually my favorite scent so I will definitely check this out.

    Great picks! x

    Michelle
    dressingwithstyle-s.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Michelle and I'm glad you like these picks. And I would highly recommend this perfume.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. Lovely favourites, as always. I love that concealer.

    http://littlemissmelanie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that concealer too! xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2018/03/instagram-inspiration-february.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Ana and it's so good isn't it!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. The Maybelline Colour Tattoo is one of my faves as well, such an easy eyeshadow to wear x

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Gemma and I agree Maybelline Colour Tattoo are so easy to wear.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  6. The Collection concealer is one of my favourites, and I adore the shade of the Tanya Burr palette babe - so beautiful. Thanks for sharing! 🌸✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie x

    | BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM |

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try the Zara perfumes! I also love Shawn Mendes at the minute he’s fab. Great post! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hayley and Shawn Mendes is amazing isn't he!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  8. I didn't even notice that Zara did their own scents. Strangely I had seen them in the kids section but never thought to check out the womens. I'm definatly going to have to check it out next time I visit the store. Also, I LOVE the collection concealer, it's the only one that doesn't dry too matte under my eyes!

    Lisa | Oh Luna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lisa and I didn't know they did perfumes either til my friend kindly gave it to me.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  9. I had no idea Zara had their own scents! How amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice and neither did I until I recieved it!
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig