Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 2 April 2018

My Most Worn Lipsticks


I love lipsticks, at the moment it's the main thing I collect - I love picking which lipstick I'm going to wear every day.  But there are usually 5 which I wear time and time again and grab whilst on the go.  (I've also probably talked about them a lot on this blog!) 



My 5 Most Worn Lipsticks are:
          L’Oreal JLO Nude             

My probably most worn lipstick is Tanya Burr Cosmetics in 'Pink Cocoa' - gorgeous lipstick for every day with a satin finish.

One of the first lipsticks I ever bought was L'Oreal JLO Nude - gorgeous pink, brown nude lipstick with a sheen finish. It's my lips but better shade and moisturising on the lips too.   

I love MAC Velvet Teddy it's perfect lipsticks for my skin tone which is very pale. It's more of a brown nude and the long-lasting formula makes it my go-to party lipstick. 

Probably my latest lipstick addition to my collection is the Charlotte Tilbury English Beauty but I've worn it a lot the past few months. It's a gorgeous pinky nude - great for every day.

My go-to liquid lipstick is NYX Soft Matte Cream in 'Cannes' - lovely shade for every day. And the formulation is really nice also. 



As you can tell all these shades are quite similar, but I love them all!

I hope you like this post and hope you had a lovely weekend!

Please comment your most worn lipstick as I would love to know.

Sarah X






SHARE:

21 comments

  1. I've been looking for a dupe for Velvet Teddy for ages, Pink Cocoa seems really similar! These are all great tones x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie and Pink Cocoa is quite similar and a gorgeous shade.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I love them all!
    Great lipstick favs<3

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all but that Mac Velvet is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice and I love Velvety Teddy gorgeous shade!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. Lovely picks girl! Currently wearing Velvet Teddy on my lips and I love it!
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours you have picked here and I can see why they’re your favourite.

    http://littlemissmelanie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink Cocoa looks sooo beautiful! In fact all of them do, they're such beautiful nude shades! X

    Angela
    https://loveangela.blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Angela and I would highly recommend Pink Cocoa - gorgeous shade.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  7. Such stunning shades! I love NYX’s lip creams - such a beautiful formula!
    Emma | emmadrury.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE L’Oreal JLO it’s been one of my favourites for such a long time x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Gemma and I agree L'Oreal JLO Is a gorgeous shade!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  9. I love Mac Velvet Teddy. I love how pigmented Mac lipsticks are in general as I'm the opposite of a sheer girl. I have the NYX soft matte lip creme in Cannes too, and I tend to wear it when I'm playing down my makeup. I love their formulas too! You're just like me, carry everything of a very similar shade!

    Lisa | Oh Luna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lisa and I'm glad I'm not the only one who has lots of the same shade.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  10. These are some really pretty shades..I love the look of the CT English Beauty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katrina and I agree these shades are gorgeous!
      Sarah X

      Delete
  11. I love a good Tanya Burr or NXY lip stick, sadly I wouldn't be able to use the others as they aren't cruelty-free but the shades are so pretty! 🌸✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie x

    | BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM |

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig